Canon: Easy Photo Printer

when I open the pgm, get a message that says no supported printer
connected. & the pgm automatically closes. But there IS a Canon
printer connected. In fact I got the s/w pgm when i bought the
printer. Help?

((.)) '))
((((((((
))(/)((
3 answers Last reply
More about canon easy photo printer

    Judy Cosler wrote:

    >when I open the pgm, get a message that says no supported printer
    >connected. & the pgm automatically closes. But there IS a Canon
    >printer connected. In fact I got the s/w pgm when i bought the
    >printer. Help?

    Sounds like the printer drivers are not properly installed. I don't know
    how Easy Photo Print detects the printer, but uninstalling and
    re-installing the drivers may do the trick.

    Judy Cosler wrote:

    >when I open the pgm, get a message that says no supported printer
    >connected. & the pgm automatically closes. But there IS a Canon
    >printer connected. In fact I got the s/w pgm when i bought the
    >printer. Help?
    >
    >((.)) '))
    > ((((((((
    > ))(/)((

    And I thought you knew it all.

    measekite wrote:

    > Judy Cosler wrote:
    >
    >> when I open the pgm, get a message that says no supported printer
    >> connected. & the pgm automatically closes. But there IS a Canon
    >> printer connected. In fact I got the s/w pgm when i bought the
    >> printer. Help?
    >>
    >> ((.)) '))
    >>

    > And I thought you knew it all.

    Wrongo dog breath. You're the one who claims to be a 'know it all".
    Frank

Printers Photo Canon Peripherals