Canon: Easy Photo Printer

when I open the pgm, get a message that says no supported printer
connected. & the pgm automatically closes. But there IS a Canon
printer connected. In fact I got the s/w pgm when i bought the
printer. Help?

((.)) '))
((((((((
))(/)((

bill

Judy Cosler wrote:

>when I open the pgm, get a message that says no supported printer
>connected. & the pgm automatically closes. But there IS a Canon
>printer connected. In fact I got the s/w pgm when i bought the
>printer. Help?

Sounds like the printer drivers are not properly installed. I don't know
how Easy Photo Print detects the printer, but uninstalling and
re-installing the drivers may do the trick.

Judy Cosler wrote:

>when I open the pgm, get a message that says no supported printer
>connected. & the pgm automatically closes. But there IS a Canon
>printer connected. In fact I got the s/w pgm when i bought the
>printer. Help?
>
>((.)) '))
> ((((((((
> ))(/)((

And I thought you knew it all.

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

measekite wrote:

> Judy Cosler wrote:
>
>> when I open the pgm, get a message that says no supported printer
>> connected. & the pgm automatically closes. But there IS a Canon
>> printer connected. In fact I got the s/w pgm when i bought the
>> printer. Help?
>>
>> ((.)) '))
>>

> And I thought you knew it all.

Wrongo dog breath. You're the one who claims to be a 'know it all".
Frank