Canon: Easy Photo Printer

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
June 20, 2005 7:43:45 PM

when I open the pgm, get a message that says no supported printer
connected. & the pgm automatically closes. But there IS a Canon
printer connected. In fact I got the s/w pgm when i bought the
printer. Help?

((.)) '))
((((((((
))(/)((
June 20, 2005 8:58:43 PM

Judy Cosler wrote:

>when I open the pgm, get a message that says no supported printer
>connected. & the pgm automatically closes. But there IS a Canon
>printer connected. In fact I got the s/w pgm when i bought the
>printer. Help?

Sounds like the printer drivers are not properly installed. I don't know
how Easy Photo Print detects the printer, but uninstalling and
re-installing the drivers may do the trick.
Anonymous
June 21, 2005 12:26:07 AM

Judy Cosler wrote:

>when I open the pgm, get a message that says no supported printer
>connected. & the pgm automatically closes. But there IS a Canon
>printer connected. In fact I got the s/w pgm when i bought the
>printer. Help?
>
>((.)) '))
> ((((((((
> ))(/)((

And I thought you knew it all.
June 21, 2005 12:26:08 AM

measekite wrote:

> Judy Cosler wrote:
>
>> when I open the pgm, get a message that says no supported printer
>> connected. & the pgm automatically closes. But there IS a Canon
>> printer connected. In fact I got the s/w pgm when i bought the
>> printer. Help?
>>
>> ((.)) '))
>>

> And I thought you knew it all.

Wrongo dog breath. You're the one who claims to be a 'know it all".
Frank
!