popylon index quest.

There's one I can't find. I've spent hours yesterday looking around.

I don't have the name handy, but it's the one in the denmer ruins
directly west from Balmora. they say it's in the top chamber of
it....i must be missing something, because i sure can't see it.

anybody know?

Mydnight

--------------------
thus then i turn me from my countries light, to dwell in the solemn shades of an endless night.

wj

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2004

"Mydnight" <askme@askme.now> wrote in message
> There's one I can't find. I've spent hours yesterday looking around.
>
> I don't have the name handy, but it's the one in the denmer ruins
> directly west from Balmora. they say it's in the top chamber of
> it....i must be missing something, because i sure can't see it.
>
> anybody know?
>

> Mydnight
>
> --------------------
> thus then i turn me from my countries light, to dwell in the solemn shades
> of an endless night.

The one west of Balmora is a Dunmer stronghold called Hlormaren. That index
is sitting on a shelf in the dome on top of the stronghold. The woman who
owns the index is outside. Just go in and look on the shelves to the left
of the entrance. There are a couple of slaves in there who get upset when
you take it, but don't do anything.

Cheers,
Walt

"Mydnight" <askme@askme.now> wrote in message
> There's one I can't find. I've spent hours yesterday looking around.
>
> I don't have the name handy, but it's the one in the denmer ruins
> directly west from Balmora. they say it's in the top chamber of
> it....i must be missing something, because i sure can't see it.
>
> anybody know?

IIRC, there are 3 possibilities

1) It is on a shelf in the hut that sits on the roof of the dwemer ruin.
2) There's another guy in there you have to kill, and he's holding it.
3) There was also one in a dunmer ruin where it is sitting in the bottom of
a long trough on one of the lower floors. (surrounded by slave drivers)

Cant remember the names though.

HTH

"Cookie McCrumble" <cookiemccrumble@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Mydnight" <askme@askme.now> wrote in message
> > There's one I can't find. I've spent hours yesterday looking around.
> >
> > I don't have the name handy, but it's the one in the denmer ruins
> > directly west from Balmora. they say it's in the top chamber of
> > it....i must be missing something, because i sure can't see it.
> >
> > anybody know?
>
> IIRC, there are 3 possibilities
>
> 1) It is on a shelf in the hut that sits on the roof of the **dwemer**
ruin.
> 2) There's another guy in there you have to kill, and he's holding it.
> 3) There was also one in a dunmer ruin where it is sitting in the bottom
of
> a long trough on one of the lower floors. (surrounded by slave drivers)
>
> Cant remember the names though.
>
> HTH

**dunmer** ruin

On Wednesday 12 January 2005 07:30, Mydnight wrote:

> There's one I can't find. I've spent hours yesterday looking around.
>
> I don't have the name handy, but it's the one in the denmer ruins
> directly west from Balmora. they say it's in the top chamber of
> it....i must be missing something, because i sure can't see it.

A man within the communal hut has it on his person -- either pickpocket the
stone, punkmug him, or kill him.
--
Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information
available.

- Benford's Law of Controversy

>The one west of Balmora is a Dunmer stronghold called Hlormaren. That index
>is sitting on a shelf in the dome on top of the stronghold. The woman who
>owns the index is outside. Just go in and look on the shelves to the left
>of the entrance. There are a couple of slaves in there who get upset when
>you take it, but don't do anything.

Ya, this is the one I was talking about. I was actually in the wrong
place looking for it anyway. I mistakenly went into the shrine that
was around there instead of the Dunmer stronghold place. I found it
about 5 minutes after making the original post. heh.

I freed all the slaves, and killed nearly everyone in there. I do
hate to be attacked. *grins*

xie xie (thank you)

Mydnight

thus then i turn me from my countries light, to dwell in the solemn shades of an endless night.