Outlook x-press question

Does anybody know how I can transfer my inbox/sent items from one XP
computer to my XP notebook? They are both networked wirelessly.

Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about outlook press question

    File>Export on the computer then File>Import on the notebook.

    "Cellular Dealer" <quan(poop)elite(goaway)@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Does anybody know how I can transfer my inbox/sent items from one XP
    > computer to my XP notebook? They are both networked wirelessly.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Export your existing e-mail to a PST and put it in a directory you can
    share in PST format. Then import to the new computer.

    "Cellular Dealer" <quan(poop)elite(goaway)@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Does anybody know how I can transfer my inbox/sent items from one XP
    >computer to my XP notebook? They are both networked wirelessly.

    See "OLEXP: How to Back Up and Recover Outlook Express Data"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=270670) and "How to Move Mail
    Folders Between Two Computers in OLEXP"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257499).

    --
    (tm)

Notebooks Outlook Computers Microsoft Windows XP