Outlook x-press question

Does anybody know how I can transfer my inbox/sent items from one XP
computer to my XP notebook? They are both networked wirelessly.

Thanks.

File>Export on the computer then File>Import on the notebook.

"Cellular Dealer" <quan(poop)elite(goaway)@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anybody know how I can transfer my inbox/sent items from one XP
> computer to my XP notebook? They are both networked wirelessly.
>
> Thanks.

Export your existing e-mail to a PST and put it in a directory you can
share in PST format. Then import to the new computer.

"Cellular Dealer" <quan(poop)elite(goaway)@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Does anybody know how I can transfer my inbox/sent items from one XP
>computer to my XP notebook? They are both networked wirelessly.

See "OLEXP: How to Back Up and Recover Outlook Express Data"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=270670) and "How to Move Mail
Folders Between Two Computers in OLEXP"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257499).

--