Mod to Clothe the Naked Barbarians?

I'm using the Nude version of Better Bodies, which isn't so bad until you
start coming across naked barbarians or that hapless apprentice at Huleen's
hut. I'd like to be able to hand them some clothing so that they could
cover up, but there usually is no dialog option that will allow you to sell
them or give them clothing. Is there a mod out there that can do this? I
hate to think of those poor guys just standing there shivering.

And yeah, I usually leave the clothes on unremovable bodies since I got the
Nude Better Bodies mod... Call me a prude. :)

On Wednesday 12 January 2005 09:37, Clyde Spicer <clydes@mindspring.com>
wrote:

> I'm using the Nude version of Better Bodies, which isn't so bad until you
> start coming across naked barbarians or that hapless apprentice at
> Huleen's hut. I'd like to be able to hand them some clothing so that
> they could cover up, but there usually is no dialog option that will
> allow you to sell them or give them clothing. Is there a mod out there
> that can do this?

No mod needed. Simply open up the console (using the tilde key), click on
the barbarian, and issue the following command:

additem common_pants_01 1

Alternatively, you could consider looking into the "Peanut Gallery" version
of Better Bodies.
--
Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information
available.

- Benford's Law of Controversy

Clyde Spicer wrote:

> And yeah, I usually leave the clothes on unremovable bodies since I got the
> Nude Better Bodies mod... Call me a prude. :)

I do so even without the mod - honor the dead !

Thanks, Michael...

I don't have a problem with the nudity, just with not having the opportunity
to remedy it.

I'm sure I'd do the same thing for a naked female barbarian.... Well, after
looking her over, anyway! :)