Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelharmony

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2006
[/img]I have up for sale a NEC 26" LCD (Model - LCD2690WUXi-BK).

I bought it to compare it with my current Samsung 24" LCD (Model 244t). I was intending to either upgrade to a 26 / 30 / or possibly dual 24" LCD's for my workstation. Since I deal mainly with freelance graphic work I am not pressed on getting a new solution anytime soon.

I bench this high end NEC with the Samsung I bought almost a year ago. I ran some calibration tools and did a few benchmarks. To be honest I think that the NEC 32" LCD will be worth the wait later this year so I'm going to just sell the NEC 26".

This monitor is prestine!!! There are no dead pixels or bleeding. Why risk buying this from a online retailer and not be able to return it due to less than 5 dead pixels?

All the pictures are side by sides with the Samsung on the left and the NEC on the right. Detailed specs can be found on the NEC Website If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM and I'll be glad to answer.

The box was packaged EXTREMELY WELL! It was doubled boxed (second one blind) with liquid foam between the two.

I'm looking for $1500 with FREE S&H (probably $50-80 to ship this). If you can pay with a check or money order I'll knock sell it for $1460 shipped, paypal takes a huge chunk out of my final take home.

There is a 4 year warranty on the monitor and on the bulb. This wasn't registered and whoever buys it can register this for the warranty.

Part # LCD2690WUXi-BK

- Pixelharmony

pixelharmony

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2006
Picture-001.jpg

Picture-002.jpg

Picture-003.jpg

Picture-004.jpg

Picture-005.jpg

Picture-007.jpg

Picture-008.jpg