HELP!!-License code for C3 Genetics Kit

Angel

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

Hello,
I just downloaded the C3 Genetics Kit from CDN, but everytime I try to
open it I get a box asking for my license code. How do I get a license
code for this kit?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
TIA,
Angel (vamp38341)

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

And when it was 2004-09-22, illusion
<2rdsktF1891s1U1@uni-berlin.de> was created,
stating that Angel <angel@nospam.net>
uttered in alt.games.creatures:
> Hello,
> I just downloaded the C3 Genetics Kit from CDN, but everytime I try to
> open it I get a box asking for my license code. How do I get a license
> code for this kit?
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> TIA,
> Angel (vamp38341)

Hm, lemme see. IIRC the infos you are looking for should be on the CDN
pages. To quote them:

Enter the following case-sensitive username and license key:
Gameware
500-4892W-1234U-WE

:) HANDA
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.

emmel wrote:
> And when it was 2004-09-22, illusion
> <2rdsktF1891s1U1@uni-berlin.de> was created,
> stating that Angel <angel@nospam.net>
> uttered in alt.games.creatures:
>
>>Hello,
>> I just downloaded the C3 Genetics Kit from CDN, but everytime I try to
>>open it I get a box asking for my license code. How do I get a license
>>code for this kit?
>>Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>>TIA,
>>Angel (vamp38341)
>

> Hm, lemme see. IIRC the infos you are looking for should be on the CDN
> pages. To quote them:
>
> Enter the following case-sensitive username and license key:
> Gameware
> 500-4892W-1234U-WE
>
> :) HANDA
AH-HA,
That was the problem, I wasn't taking into account case sensitive
letters. Re-entered the info, using upper case letters where required
and Voila!
Not enough sleep and not thinking clearly.
Thanks,
Angel (Vamp38341)