HELP!!-License code for C3 Genetics Kit

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

Hello,
I just downloaded the C3 Genetics Kit from CDN, but everytime I try to
open it I get a box asking for my license code. How do I get a license
code for this kit?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
TIA,
Angel (vamp38341)
2 answers Last reply
More about help license code genetics
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

    And when it was 2004-09-22, illusion
    <2rdsktF1891s1U1@uni-berlin.de> was created,
    stating that Angel <angel@nospam.net>
    uttered in alt.games.creatures:
    > Hello,
    > I just downloaded the C3 Genetics Kit from CDN, but everytime I try to
    > open it I get a box asking for my license code. How do I get a license
    > code for this kit?
    > Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    > TIA,
    > Angel (vamp38341)

    Hm, lemme see. IIRC the infos you are looking for should be on the CDN
    pages. To quote them:

    Enter the following case-sensitive username and license key:
    Gameware
    500-4892W-1234U-WE

    :-) HANDA
    --
    emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
    (Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

    Official AGC feedback maniac

    "God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

    "A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

    "I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
    "I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
    Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

    Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

    emmel wrote:
    > And when it was 2004-09-22, illusion
    > <2rdsktF1891s1U1@uni-berlin.de> was created,
    > stating that Angel <angel@nospam.net>
    > uttered in alt.games.creatures:
    >
    >>Hello,
    >> I just downloaded the C3 Genetics Kit from CDN, but everytime I try to
    >>open it I get a box asking for my license code. How do I get a license
    >>code for this kit?
    >>Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    >>TIA,
    >>Angel (vamp38341)
    >

    > Hm, lemme see. IIRC the infos you are looking for should be on the CDN
    > pages. To quote them:
    >
    > Enter the following case-sensitive username and license key:
    > Gameware
    > 500-4892W-1234U-WE
    >
    > :-) HANDA
    AH-HA,
    That was the problem, I wasn't taking into account case sensitive
    letters. Re-entered the info, using upper case letters where required
    and Voila!
    Not enough sleep and not thinking clearly.
    Thanks,
    Angel (Vamp38341)

Games License Video Games