Cingular losing cashflow

Other may have lamented about my continually commenting on the current
mess with the Cingular CRM software, and the mess with 611 and the web
site not giving you correct minutes used numbers anymore.

I just realized a new far more serious issue. Up till now it was 3 days
from end of a billing period till my new Invoice was available on the
web. I'm now at 7 days and counting.

Can Cingular no longer generate monthly Invoices?

If they're late getting Invoices out (or maybe canb't at all), that
means they'll be getting payments in later. Than can only hurt.

In <jzwick3-B8F2A5.20470802112004@news1.west.earthlink.net> on Wed, 03 Nov
2004 02:48:01 GMT, Jack Zwick <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote:

>Other may have lamented about my continually commenting on the current
>mess with the Cingular CRM software,

No such mess.

>and the mess with 611

No such mess.

>and the web
>site not giving you correct minutes used numbers anymore.

But doesn't void contracts, as you claim.

>I just realized a new far more serious issue. Up till now it was 3 days
>from end of a billing period till my new Invoice was available on the
>web. I'm now at 7 days and counting.

OH NO!

>Can Cingular no longer generate monthly Invoices?

Perhaps the Evil Empire is on to you?

>If they're late getting Invoices out (or maybe canb't at all), that
>means they'll be getting payments in later. Than can only hurt.

Right. ROTFL!

Even more feeble clutching at straws.

Run along home now.