Yellow bar of enemy hit points

I am, as you see, new to Morrowind. I just got "subj." How did I get that?
Is it just when you reach a certain level? If yes: Are there any other
effects that activate like that?

Andreas

GasHunter wrote:
> I am, as you see, new to Morrowind. I just got "subj." How did I get
> that? Is it just when you reach a certain level? If yes: Are there
> any other effects that activate like that?
>
> Andreas

Have you just installed one of the expansions?

On Wednesday 12 January 2005 11:04, GasHunter <andreas.ohn@#NOSPAM#mail.dk>
wrote:

> I am, as you see, new to Morrowind. I just got "subj." How did I get
> that?

That feature was added as part of patch 1.2 for vanilla Morrowind. All
subsequent patches and expansions include that feature, also, resulting in
that yellow bar being gained after you install any update, to the
exception of the obsolete 1.1 patch.
--
Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information
available.

- Benford's Law of Controversy

Angof wrote:

> GasHunter wrote:
>
>>I am, as you see, new to Morrowind. I just got "subj." How did I get
>>that? Is it just when you reach a certain level? If yes: Are there
>>any other effects that activate like that?
>>
>>Andreas
>

> Have you just installed one of the expansions?

iirc, without expansion you should install at least the latest available
patch

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 17:04:11 +0100, "GasHunter"
<andreas.ohn@#NOSPAM#mail.dk> wrote:

>I am, as you see, new to Morrowind. I just got "subj." How did I get that?
>Is it just when you reach a certain level? If yes: Are there any other
>effects that activate like that?
>
>Andreas

It's not even an expansion feature, my friend, it's an update. If you
have the PC versiion of Morrowind, go to the website and get the
latest update for the game, and that will give you want you desire.

The game is so much better with it, IMO. I hated in the beginning
having to hit a damn racer like 8 times to kill him never knowing when
he would drop. heh.

Mydnight

thus then i turn me from my countries light, to dwell in the solemn shades of an endless night.

Thank you all