Still cant progress on the Redoran mission

Although Garisa Llethri and Miner Arobar say they have given me support,
Athyn Sarethi still doesn't recognise this.
I have even managed to Garisson my stronghold and get the expansion phase
started, but I can't get any further.

Any ideas?

So you have second stage completed? (had dealt with Mercius and got guards)
Did your Journal tell you the second stage is completed?
The third stage won't start until you are a Councilor (I think 9th level
next to house father). Have you talk to the lady Galsa Gindu? What did she
say?

"Henchman:crg" <colin@colingirling.my-bulldog.com> wrote in message
> Although Garisa Llethri and Miner Arobar say they have given me support,
> Athyn Sarethi still doesn't recognise this.
> I have even managed to Garisson my stronghold and get the expansion phase
> started, but I can't get any further.
>
> Any ideas?

Just keeps telling me the stronghold is being constructed.
Got the initial stronghold built, and got guards, but that's it. Just stays
as being built.

"Arcury" <yarcurynospam@kc.rr.com> wrote in message
> So you have second stage completed? (had dealt with Mercius and got
> guards)
> Did your Journal tell you the second stage is completed?
> The third stage won't start until you are a Councilor (I think 9th level
> next to house father). Have you talk to the lady Galsa Gindu? What did she
> say?
>
> "Henchman:crg" <colin@colingirling.my-bulldog.com> wrote in message
>> Although Garisa Llethri and Miner Arobar say they have given me support,
>> Athyn Sarethi still doesn't recognise this.
>> I have even managed to Garisson my stronghold and get the expansion phase
>> started, but I can't get any further.
>>
>> Any ideas?

There are several times during construction of any stronghold where you
must just wait several game days for work to progress. Could this be
what is happening? If so, at some point you will get a message in your
journal that the phase is done.

I wonder if it is under construction. She said being built. Does your
journal say it is completed?

> Just keeps telling me the stronghold is being constructed.
> Got the initial stronghold built, and got guards, but that's it. Just
stays
> as being built.
>
> "Arcury" <yarcurynospam@kc.rr.com> wrote in message
> > So you have second stage completed? (had dealt with Mercius and got
> > guards)
> > Did your Journal tell you the second stage is completed?
> > The third stage won't start until you are a Councilor (I think 9th level
> > next to house father). Have you talk to the lady Galsa Gindu? What did
she
> > say?
> >
> > "Henchman:crg" <colin@colingirling.my-bulldog.com> wrote in message
> >> Although Garisa Llethri and Miner Arobar say they have given me
support,
> >> Athyn Sarethi still doesn't recognise this.
> >> I have even managed to Garisson my stronghold and get the expansion
phase
> >> started, but I can't get any further.
> >>
> >> Any ideas?

Okay, but why does this happen: Garisa Llethri and Miner Arobar say they