the main quest

Hi to all,

I was at the main quest, killed Dagoth Gares and got corprus disease.
Now I am at Divayth Fyr's for cure.

The problem is I have been here loooong time ago without knowing about this
quest.
At Corprusarium, I had killed one of his patients with my bow.
Now Divayth does not want to deal with me. I have no conversation choice but
"good by".

So is it game over? Is there anyway I can get it cured? Can I continue the
main quest? Even side quest, people hate me because of the disease.

Can anyone help me?

Game over, basically. But you could open the construction set and check
the dialog for Divayth Fyr. It should be possible to either manually add
the journal entries and cure corprus using the console, or changing the
flag which determines if you had killed one of his corprus patients so
he wouldn't refuse helping you anymore.

This is a nasty point where lots of people stumbled over. On the other
hand, there are plenty of warnings not to harm the corprusarium patients
before entering there (talking to the Warden for example), so one cannot
really say the consequences come unexpected.

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 19:55:37 GMT, Arcury <yarcurynospam@kc.rr.com> wrote:

> [Divayth Fyr refuses to cure me because I killed one of his patients.]

If you are playing on a PC, open the console by typing ~ (the key above
tab and under Esc) and enter the following line:
Journal A2_3_CorprusKiller 30
This will allow you to talk to Divayth Fyr again if you didn't kill
one of his daughters or Vistha Kai as well.

Hope I could help
Björn

Yes, I used that cheat code and it worked thank you so much!

"Bjoern Liffers" <bjoernhenning.liffers@dialup.fh-aachen.de> wrote in
message news:eek:pskieb6sh036b7o@News.CIS.DFN.DE...