Core 2s in stock on tigerdirect!

YO_KID37

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2006
OMFG! get the National Guard Get the Air Force One Raise the National Security Colours! Who Cares We'll eventually Look and FInd that Out our selfs. We don't need another Thread to Tell us this*Spam*

wstcoaster07

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2006
I support people informing others when stuff is in stock. For 2 weeks I could not find them in stock until a tip just like NightStriker 2 dasy ago and now my E6600 from clubIT is coming in tomorrow morning via fedex.

YO_KID37

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2006
I support people informing others when stuff is in stock. For 2 weeks I could not find them in stock until a tip just like NightStriker 2 dasy ago and now my E6600 from clubIT is coming in tomorrow morning via fedex.
OMG~! You should have said so! (everybody) Break out the Personal Lube, And bring yourself a E6600 "Conroe" start Jerking our Supply dry. Damn My nutz Hurt I need to blow my whole load on this Thing :roll:

Lamy

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2006
holy... its listed at 507CND, what jerkoffs. Id much rather wait for my preorder from greytech to come for 400.

phreejak

Distinguished
May 11, 2006
Just got off the phone with a sales rep from TigerDirect and all their stock of Core 2 Duos is gone. Everything is on backorder again and they don't anticipate stock on them until, probably, the end of the month.

phreejak

Distinguished
May 11, 2006
It's the E6600s and E6700s that are in short supply especially. The lower end core 2 duos like the 6300 and 6400 aren't in any big dmeand because below the E6600 and you lose the 4mb of cache. It's just mind boggling that the supply is happening this way. It's reflecting in the AMD sales now as people are getting frustrated with the short supply and are turning to amd as they are now experiencing supply demands beyond what they had anticipated.

I truthfully have no idea when to expect my conroe E6600 now...

psteele

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2006
Wonder why they didn't get the oem's in stock at the same time as the retails...well anyways I hope I get mine the next time they ship [been in queue since 7/29] :x

casuallyStupid

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2006
I have about $4,000 in orders from TD in the last 6-7 months. Small business yadayada all that. They're great when things are fine but when things go wrong the customer service just doesn't care. Period.

I spoke to Hermes in Customer Service this morning about 8:36 am EST. I was told the Retail Box E6600/E6700 is not in stock (website shows in stock!!!), and neither is the OEM version.

I was told it would be "7 to 10" days before they are in stock again.

Worse yet, I had placed an order on the 31st. I was told it would ship on the 10th or 11th. I called yesterday to confirm it was shipping and they confirmed yesterday it was shipping yesterday.

Needless to say it didn't ship.

If you are in a hurry for 4mb cache... don't buy from there. There seems to be some serious supply problem with the 4mb series or every intel fanboy in the world is dumping their netburst p4 like a hot potato.

I'm not all bent out of shape or anything because I'm not really in a hurry, but I don't appreciate being lied to: selling something "in stock" when it is out of stock (now and on the 31st) and being told it would ship yesterday.

It would be neat to establish a timeline of who ordered what, when and recieved what, when but I haven't got that much time to obsess over it that much hehe.

casuallyStupid

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2006
They keep a hold on your account for about a week, but no restocking fee or anything like that so far as I know. It is just really bad when you get the feeling they always tell you what you want to hear to make you go away.

phreejak

Distinguished
May 11, 2006
I cancelled my order from them with, apparently, no problems but I will see. The sales rep I just got off the phone with said that the earliest any stock will be coming in for the E6600, E6700 and E6800 (in both OEM AND Retail) is the 25th and it will be of limited supply so there is no guarantee I would get my Proc then. Their site is terribly misleading and their sales reps are less than honest in this case. I spoke with 4 different sales reps trying to get soem idea as to when my proc would come. I was on the phone with a sales rep when I was ordering online because I wanted clarification about the backorder status and would not have ordered had I know it was like it was. However, I was told my proc would ship today (the 11th) and was given no "conditions" otherwise. Now, they tell me about the stock being gone until the 25th and no guarantee I would even get it then? ridiculous.

dimas

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2006
I cancelled my order in TD on Monday. Will never order from them.
I put my order on July 27 and they continiuosly lied avout C2D availability. I was tired of this crap and was happy to find E6600 in stock of my nearest retailer.
I drove about 10 minutes and picked it myself up. It is almost the same price as in TD but with 30-day warranty and offer to buy 1-year warranty for 30$. And I don't have to buy cooler :)

NeonDeon

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2006
OMFG! get the National Guard Get the Air Force One Raise the National Security Colours! Who Cares We'll eventually Look and FInd that Out our selfs. We don't need another Thread to Tell us this*Spam*

I with you man this is not a spam site for TD OR EGG OR ANY OTHER RESELLER!!!! WHO GIVES AHHHHH $HIT..... :twisted:

Agelmar

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2006
The x6800s are in short supply too. Everyone seems to be sold out minutes after getting a shipment in... I got mine from Newegg, should be here today via UPS. (Yes, I got raped by the egg, but at least I have it.)