Carol

I want to delete an entry in the send to menu. Can someone tell me how to do
this? Thanks in advance.

Go to C:\Documents and Settings\Your Username\SendTo

and delete the entry.

Andre

Carol wrote:
> I want to delete an entry in the send to menu. Can someone tell me
> how to do this? Thanks in advance.

Carol

The Send To menu is to the folder of the same name. Open Windows Explorer,
the usual path to the folder is
C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\Send To.

Where <user name> is the user account you are logged on with. Click the Send
To folder and delete any item you wish to remove.

--
Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP

Start | Run | Type: sendto | OK |
Find what you want to delete and delete it.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:40A1AB0A-B919-4CC9-9042-F33F999688B9@microsoft.com,
Carol <Carol@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> I want to delete an entry in the send to menu. Can someone tell me
> how to do this? Thanks in advance.

Hi

From Start>Run type:

sendto

Please be careful what you delete from that folder, especially with the
Windows default entries.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Carol" <Carol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to delete an entry in the send to menu. Can someone tell me how to
>do
> this? Thanks in advance.

"Carol" <Carol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to delete an entry in the send to menu. Can someone tell me how to
>do
> this? Thanks in advance.

Make sure you are viewing all files.

Go to C:\Documents and Settings\your username\Send to

It will give you a list and you can delete the entry there.

--
Trish
Dublin, Ireland

You should always say what you want to do. Not everything is deletable.

http://www.uscricket.com
"Carol" <Carol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:40A1AB0A-B919-4CC9-9042-F33F999688B9@microsoft.com...
>I want to delete an entry in the send to menu. Can someone tell me how to do
> this? Thanks in advance.

Barry

I just tried Start| Run| Type: sendto |OK | And got the following reply "
Windows cannot find 'sendto', make sure that you typed the name correctly
and try again", I did as recommended, and now wonder try the error
message??
I also used the "send to " option, and it works fine. Any suggestions, on
what my problem might be?
Barry/Austin