matching Case and periphials

ctrl_alt_del

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2006
Well like the subject says I need a decent case set, because I'm selling my current settup, so I'll have enough money for my conroe rig. My sister (to whome I'm selling it to) is ocd and has to have stuff match. So if anybody has any suggestions for a decent settup I would appreciate it.

nikolokolus

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2006
Any preferred colors? You can always find things that are silver and black, as that seems to be the new biege . . . hey there you go, be totally different (by today's fashion standards) and get a beige case, keyboard and mouse.

llama_man

Splendid
Jan 12, 2006
I've got a black case and the MS wireless keyboard and mouse set which is black and silver. Kinda matches.

I also just bought a new monitor - a Viewsonic 19" which is silver, with a black bit at the bottom, so that matches too (wasn't intentional).

chuckshissle

Splendid
Feb 2, 2006
Yeah, just paint it with her favorite color and rainbows and unicorns whatever and she'd buy it more than you offer. :wink: Paint everything like the keyboard and mouse, a good paint job not just paint everything literally. Check out my paint scheme for my pc.

chuckshissle

Splendid
Feb 2, 2006
Black then that's the easiest paint to do. Just remove everything from that case and then paint away. You can even use rattle can to spray paint that case. How about this, use black on the outside and silver on the inside. And do a light mod on that case like led fans. It would be simple and yet cool. :)