Deleted file after installation of AVG

October 14, 2004 7:39:04 PM

After installing AVG at my buddys advice, several viruses were found and
"healed" or removed but ever since then after every reboot my PC says:
"ntask32...etc. cant be found..." (apparently this is a file expected at
start-up) and when I looked in AVG's "vault" I see it and try to restore it
which it appears to do but I still get the message every reboot.
--
Please Help This Ignorant User
Anonymous

See the link provided below. This file (ntask32.exe) is part of the Blaster
worm or one of the many variants. You may need to do some more cleaning to
get this out of your system.

http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/data/blaster.htm

!