Deleted file after installation of AVG

After installing AVG at my buddys advice, several viruses were found and
"healed" or removed but ever since then after every reboot my PC says:
"ntask32...etc. cant be found..." (apparently this is a file expected at
start-up) and when I looked in AVG's "vault" I see it and try to restore it
which it appears to do but I still get the message every reboot.
--
Please Help This Ignorant User
1 answer Last reply

    See the link provided below. This file (ntask32.exe) is part of the Blaster
    worm or one of the many variants. You may need to do some more cleaning to
    get this out of your system.

    http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/data/blaster.htm

    "IAmAPCDummy" <IAmAPCDummy@Liarsville.com> wrote in message
    > After installing AVG at my buddys advice, several viruses were found and
    > "healed" or removed but ever since then after every reboot my PC says:
    > "ntask32...etc. cant be found..." (apparently this is a file expected at
    > start-up) and when I looked in AVG's "vault" I see it and try to restore
    it
    > which it appears to do but I still get the message every reboot.
    > --
    > Please Help This Ignorant User

Microsoft Windows XP