started playing again....

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

so, I've found myself playing the creatures games again.. i have 2 young
step daughters these days (age 6 and 10) and they like the games but
occasionally need help, so figured i needed to get back into the games to
properly give them assistance.. has been kinda fun, though i'm scrambling to
find cobs and agents and all the fun extras... just went through my old
creatures bookmarks list and more then half of them are no longer around...
but i'm slowly finding a few things for them.. fortunately i have some
time.. we get them for the summers and will hopefully have them for
Christmas this year. hopefully i'll be able to set up some nice little
worlds for them to play with when they get back up...

Davina
Hailing now from Alaska...
http://stuartfamily0.tripod.com/mainmenu.html
--
Please remove glasses when replying.

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

"Davina Stuart" wrote in message news:10lu8le6adm6dbf@corp.supernews.com...
> so, I've found myself playing the creatures games again.. i have 2 young
> step daughters these days (age 6 and 10) and they like the games but
> occasionally need help, so figured i needed to get back into the games to
> properly give them assistance.. has been kinda fun, though i'm scrambling
> find cobs and agents and all the fun extras... just went through my old
> creatures bookmarks list and more then half of them are no longer
> around...
> but i'm slowly finding a few things for them.. fortunately i have some
> time.. we get them for the summers and will hopefully have them for
> Christmas this year. hopefully i'll be able to set up some nice little
> worlds for them to play with when they get back up...
>

> Davina
> Hailing now from Alaska...
> http://stuartfamily0.tripod.com/mainmenu.html
> --
> Please remove glasses when replying.

We still have some pretty good websites in the community and I can certainly
post a few of the best links if you mention which games you've got :)

By the way, have you visited Gameware's website yet to pick up all the
latest official downloads and check out the forums?
http://gamewaredevelopment.co.uk/forums/index.php?referrerid=6

Don
AmberCreatures
http://creatures.amberz.net

"Don" <admin@amberz.nospam.net> wrote in message
> "Davina Stuart" wrote in message
> > so, I've found myself playing the creatures games again.. i have 2 young
> > step daughters these days (age 6 and 10) and they like the games but
> > occasionally need help, so figured i needed to get back into the games
> > properly give them assistance.. has been kinda fun, though i'm
scrambling
> > find cobs and agents and all the fun extras... just went through my old
> > creatures bookmarks list and more then half of them are no longer
> > around...
> > but i'm slowly finding a few things for them.. fortunately i have some

<snip>

> We still have some pretty good websites in the community and I can
certainly
> post a few of the best links if you mention which games you've got :)
>
> By the way, have you visited Gameware's website yet to pick up all the
> latest official downloads and check out the forums?
> http://gamewaredevelopment.co.uk/forums/index.php?referrerid=6
>
> Don
> AmberCreatures
> http://creatures.amberz.net

Thanks! I've got 1, 2 and 3, and somewhere i have/had DS around here
somewhere (am probablly going to download it again though) right now we're
all playing C3..
I did some poking around and foudn a bunch of the newer sites and site
locations, mostly from web searches for agents i remebered existing but
didn't have anymore (i've switched computers a few time over the years, had
the usual crashes, etc and lost a few things i use to have) have found most
of the old ones i remembered, though there's still probablly a few useful
items out there that i haven't found yet.. I can't recall if there was an
insemenator/pregnancy toolkit for C3 or not... I've had one critter lock up
on me just before she was about to lay her stupid egg, but mostly i've not
had too many problems.(not counting the usual norn stupidity.... hehe...)
have even been playing with a few of the meta rooms out there... very nice.

TRENDING THREADS