Shameless post collection....

Last response: in Forum Feedback

Are they just..

Total: 8 votes

• Work Shy
  • 38 %
  • Collecting post count
  • 13 %
  • Sod it set Wingy on the pair of them..
  • 50 %
March 6, 2007 9:17:40 PM

Or is it just work avoidance from VB and Lvdax..
March 6, 2007 9:40:59 PM

Shameless post collection? Who started this thread? (I do recognize the irony in responding.)

I can't speak for that other guy, or the rest of the forumz' residents, but I am guilty of avoiding work. :wink:

Better than skipping social interaction to start a thread about someone of non-importance though. :p 
March 6, 2007 10:01:36 PM

It was actually just a test for the new sig.. But if you are going to do something why not add some sport.
March 6, 2007 10:24:12 PM

Sport? What's wrong with the tennis ball <<<? :wink:
March 8, 2007 3:47:45 AM

We could try a golf ball next...

@AV I represent that remank... :lol: 
March 8, 2007 3:53:32 AM

send them both to Wingy... ohh...errrr second thought...
Send them both to a Pub...
March 8, 2007 5:25:54 PM

lol... glad to see I provoked a responce :wink:
March 8, 2007 6:13:52 PM

Talk to you both on Monday... I am off to Nevada for a funeral... won't be back until Monday afternoon.

Which leaves me with my next question... why is is called a funeral when its not very fun?? Why not call it a notfuneral?? :wink:
March 8, 2007 6:18:59 PM

Winding? [/obvious]
March 8, 2007 6:28:18 PM

not much left for Wingding... My cousin was T-boned by a drunk driver. Never had a chance...

Unless you were answering Wingding as the answer to why its called an funeral.. :lol: 

I'm out... Have a good weekend...
March 8, 2007 7:19:25 PM

That sucks man. Had a friend of mine die in a car accident just last year. I think I mentioned him. The guy with the young family? Very sad.

I'll try to have a good weekend, despite listening to classical music and thinking of deaths and missed funerals right now. :p 

You take care.
March 13, 2007 3:37:00 AM

thanks... just got back... hope you guys had a good weekend...

Got a new quote idea: "WingDing... He puts the FUN in funeral

thoughts???
March 13, 2007 3:58:07 PM

The weekend was suck-tastic with an hour missing. :wink: How was yours?

Thoughts? I think the Simpsons Movie is gonna bomb. I think today is a good day for Chinese food. I think I need to read another novel. And I think you're crazy. :p 

Got any novel ideas? [/groan]
March 13, 2007 4:32:00 PM

And you say you don't have A.D.D. hmmm..... :wink:

I am stoked about the Simpsons movie although i agree that it will prob not live up to the hype...

Novel ideas:
Goats and why they eat everything... Call it "Goatastic".
Walt Disney and his pet Rat... Call it "The Great Rat".

Ok you can run with those... :lol: 

BTW thanks for the great post above... i appreciate it... I tend to make jokes with sad or stressful situations... just the way i deal with things...
March 13, 2007 5:08:40 PM

I don't have A.D.D. It took several minutes to wait for my mind-train to change tracks. I do have AD&D, but it's collecting dust. :wink:

Have you seen the previews? So very :( ... I have not enjoyed the latest seasons. Seems all the comic gold and impassioned writing went to the ill-received Futurama. Can't wait for that movie. :wink:

You're an idiot. :p 

Excellent, hand weights while I jog. :p 

Understood, I couldn't get away with being somber myself. :wink:
March 13, 2007 6:06:46 PM

Only saw 1 preview and it was ok...

Yes i am an idiot... but i get paid to be one of the smart ones... Any dumber and they'd elect me to be President... :lol:  :lol: 

Oh yes and i am crazy... you'll understand when you have a pregnant wife and a child who likes to grab random stuff (remote to TV, cell phone, watches) and hide it in your toilets... But i love every moment of my insanity... besides could you be of sound mind and still survive the other??
BTW how was your run? were the weights too much???
March 13, 2007 7:49:04 PM

I wouldn't vote for you. :p  :lol: 

Why do I envy you for that?

I'll let you know...once I can be persuaded to wake a half hour earlier to try the Other Workout. (OW!)
March 13, 2007 8:28:28 PM

Quote:
I wouldn't vote for you. :p  :lol: 

Thats ok i wouldn't either

Quote:

I love my son... but when he drops my $500 Treo 700w in the toilet i have to go surf or riding to blow off steam... I am stoked that Verizon has a $50 insurance plan. [/quote]

Quote:
I'll let you know...once I can be persuaded to wake a half hour earlier to try the Other Workout. (OW!)

Good stuff... :D 

So the Wingy Other Workout (aka Llama workout) would be considered (WOW!)
March 13, 2007 9:31:36 PM

Vote for Ninja! :p 

Quote:

I love my son... but when he drops my $500 Treo 700w in the toilet i have to go surf or riding to blow off steam... I am stoked that Verizon has a $50 insurance plan.
Why do I envy you for that? :wink: :p  :? :( 

Quote:
So the Wingy Other Workout (aka Llama workout) would be considered (WOW!)

So Llama_ManWhore keeps telling us...
March 15, 2007 9:24:29 PM

Quote:
So Llama_ManWhore keeps telling us...

Looks like a good Sig quote... :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 
March 15, 2007 10:29:45 PM

:lol: 

I forgot about that line. I'd love to see that in a sig. Preferably his. :wink:
March 15, 2007 10:52:10 PM

Go make a gross violation of grammatical structure and wait till he pounces.. I'm sure somebody could quote it for you... :wink:
March 16, 2007 7:54:33 PM

Just let us know where and we can all do it... :lol: 
March 16, 2007 10:32:32 PM

:lol:  What, now I have to have a PM distribution list for intentional mistakes? :lol: 

LMW seems to be out of the pedantry loop. Jef has hit me with it, and Mugz hit Jef, if I remember correctly, but Llama...he must still be in recovery after making Wingy go bowlegged.
March 16, 2007 10:43:24 PM

LMW is prob getting liquored up to get ready for the winged one tomorrow. :wink: He's been quiet the last couple of days...

I'll see if i can get him to bite and pm you so you can pounce... :twisted:

BTW what are your plans for tomorrow???
Im going drinking at midnight at the local pub. (free pints of Guinness for the first & last 10 minutes of St. Patty's day). I plan on being there for both. :-)
March 19, 2007 11:11:26 PM

:lol:  Well, I already spilled my activities somewhere, but I enjoyed the weekend. Seems Llama didn't. :wink:

How was yours?
March 22, 2007 9:54:55 AM

What is this - the other Other?
March 22, 2007 2:36:25 PM

No, no. Just testing how the reply button works...with no short-term memory. :wink:
March 22, 2007 3:04:29 PM

[Grub]DIE NEWBIE! DIE![/Grub]
:wink:
March 22, 2007 5:05:23 PM

Aaah. You're growing up... :wink:
March 22, 2007 6:23:14 PM

:D  yep... but today i am the kettle instead of the pot.
March 22, 2007 8:31:59 PM

Freakin' racistism...ist. (:p ) Give me that pot!

*grabs pot + ladle and begins marching band impression*

*BANG BANG BANG BANG*
March 22, 2007 10:12:14 PM

:cry: 
Deny..deny..deny...

I'm not Mugz, i'll never "amid" anything... hahaha
March 22, 2007 10:34:10 PM

I didn't accuse, it was just my n00b impression. (How was it?) You can smile again. :wink:

:lol:  I must have missed that "amid" post...
March 22, 2007 10:48:20 PM

thats a great lionhardt impression...

It was part of Mugz rant on the racistism post.
*tries to find post*
Did the Mods remove it or am i going crazy?
March 23, 2007 9:04:42 AM

RC removed the racism thread, thank God.

Oh, and please don't go through any of my rant posts with an eye to the pedantic, as I don't proofread while typing when pissed off - I normally come along about an hour after posting/calming down again and edit the errors out.
March 23, 2007 3:12:20 PM

I just found it amusing that your post said "Fine i am a racist, I'll admit it". I read that and was like 8O. Kinda sad there was no real response to that. Might have been interesting

I was going to use it as a sig quote but it got deleted too quickly. :wink:

side note: I thought it was very well written and definitely got your point across.
March 23, 2007 5:21:07 PM

Quote:
...please don't go through any of my rant posts with an eye to the pedantic...

Pfft. As long as you don't critique us, we won't pedant you. :wink:

Really, LMW and Jef are the only ones I have fun editing. No one else cares enough to return it, so I’d just be acting the jackass...

Your racistism post was fairly well-written, but come on, he was a n00b. Don't blow up like that until the conversation goes on for at least a page. :p 
March 26, 2007 7:14:34 AM

Cool, we'll run with that. Those two are about the most fun to nail with it periodically.

I tend to read what everyone else writes, go outside, smoke a cigarette over a mug of coffee, and then come back and just vent off some frustration in the form of a reply designed to completely kill the person-being-an-idiot's arguments. The more ridiculous I can make further discussion on the topic, the better.

I will also admit that I do enjoy George Carlin. :wink:
March 27, 2007 4:07:55 PM

Quote:
Those two are about the most fun to nail with it periodically.

Oh, periodically. I was doing it for every post. No wonder it wasn't as much fun... :wink:
March 28, 2007 7:42:52 AM

It's like a drug. The more of it you take, the less effect it has.
March 28, 2007 4:07:25 PM

You mean I have to go cold turkey for a while to experience another buzz? :( 
March 29, 2007 7:32:27 AM

I'm afraid so.
March 29, 2007 5:22:23 PM

It's okay now, I started a program...I will be free and clear in no time! Or is it no time will I be free and clear...in.
April 5, 2007 4:16:25 AM

Silly pendanticism. [/not a word]
April 5, 2007 8:43:22 AM

Murgakha!
April 5, 2007 4:59:15 PM

Quote:
[/not a word]

Oh yeah, now you're speaking my language. :wink:
April 5, 2007 5:47:46 PM

I'm earning my PA badge... The shirt is nice but i want that badge..
April 5, 2007 5:53:11 PM

A boy scout now, are ya'?
!