Guard IE Attacked?

October 14, 2004 7:53:03 PM

I have had Guard IE (pop-up blocker) installed on my PC for more than a year
and it has always worked fine until recently I had a string of viruses attack
me and ever since then it hasn't worked at all. I wonder if anyone knows why
or how I can contact Guard IE because I finally had to uninstall it so it
would quit interfering with other programs and I paid for it and dont wish to
pay for it again.
--
Please Help This Ignorant User

More about : guard attacked

Anonymous
October 14, 2004 9:23:17 PM

http://www.service-1.org/guardie/

"IAmAPCDummy" <IAmAPCDummy@Liarsville.com> wrote in message
news:D DE219E8-67B2-471C-BA2C-053B9FB51E45@microsoft.com...
>I have had Guard IE (pop-up blocker) installed on my PC for more than a
>year
> and it has always worked fine until recently I had a string of viruses
> attack
> me and ever since then it hasn't worked at all. I wonder if anyone knows
> why
> or how I can contact Guard IE because I finally had to uninstall it so it
> would quit interfering with other programs and I paid for it and dont wish
> pay for it again.
> --
> Please Help This Ignorant User
Anonymous
October 14, 2004 9:23:18 PM

I am no expert but I think a virus attacked my Guard IE. Is that what your
abbreviated question means?

"Colin Barnhorst" wrote:

> http://www.service-1.org/guardie/
>
> "IAmAPCDummy" <IAmAPCDummy@Liarsville.com> wrote in message
> news:D DE219E8-67B2-471C-BA2C-053B9FB51E45@microsoft.com...
> >I have had Guard IE (pop-up blocker) installed on my PC for more than a
> >year
> > and it has always worked fine until recently I had a string of viruses
> > attack
> > me and ever since then it hasn't worked at all. I wonder if anyone knows
> > why
> > or how I can contact Guard IE because I finally had to uninstall it so it
> > would quit interfering with other programs and I paid for it and dont wish
> > pay for it again.
> > --
> > Please Help This Ignorant User

Anonymous
October 15, 2004 1:27:47 PM

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:55:07 -0700, IAmAPCDummy wrote:

> I am no expert but I think a virus attacked my Guard IE. Is that what your
> abbreviated question means?

Colin posted the URL for the FAQ page on the Guard IE web site. There is a
link for obtaining support from the GuardIE support folks on that page.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User