Silver staff of peace

I lost this in some cave - so I used the console to add one to my
inventory - but i cant seem to get it to appear.

additem "silver staff of peace",1 works but it's not in my inventory,
what am I doing wrong?

For anyone else with this problem.....you can buy a
staff from a vendor in Tel Vos.

dre

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Mark H" <dkdk@dll.com> wrote in message
> I lost this in some cave - so I used the console to add one to my
> inventory - but i cant seem to get it to appear.
>
> additem "silver staff of peace",1 works but it's not in my inventory,
> what am I doing wrong?

Try:

player->additem "silver staff of peace", 1

Assuming that the name of the item is correct, this command will add the
item to your inventory...

HTH

Cheers Dre

worked, thx ;-)