Hello all.
I just started getting the following error upon bootup:
".NET Framework Initialization Error:
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\mscowrks.dll could not be
loaded"
What is this, and what can I do to correct it. The error windows comes up as
soon as the first screen initializes upon bootup.
Thanks.

This is a known problem. The link to the MS knowledgebase article is:
http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?catalog=LCID%3D1033&query=.NET+Framework+Initialization+Error&x=8&y=13

Cut and past the link into your address bar. Since there is a line break,
cut and paste each piece separately and be sure to remove any space left at
the join.

"LMO" <lmo@nospamyahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello all.
> I just started getting the following error upon bootup:
> ".NET Framework Initialization Error:
> C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\mscowrks.dll could not be
> loaded"
> What is this, and what can I do to correct it. The error windows comes up
> as soon as the first screen initializes upon bootup.
> Thanks.

The article does not say what to do about it. Does anyone know how to
resolve this problem?
Thanks.

"Colin Barnhorst" <colinbarharst@msn.com> wrote in message
> This is a known problem. The link to the MS knowledgebase article is:
> http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?catalog=LCID%3D1033&query=.NET+Framework+Initialization+Error&x=8&y=13
>
> Cut and past the link into your address bar. Since there is a line break,
> cut and paste each piece separately and be sure to remove any space left
> at the join.
>
> "LMO" <lmo@nospamyahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Hello all.
>> I just started getting the following error upon bootup:
>> ".NET Framework Initialization Error:
>> C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\mscowrks.dll could not be
>> loaded"
>> What is this, and what can I do to correct it. The error windows comes up
>> as soon as the first screen initializes upon bootup.
>> Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS