How to remove "Cannot Connect" Balloon

December 27, 2004 9:42:18 PM

Every once in a while the "Cannot Connect" Balloon will appear on the Pocket
PC screen even though I have all the wireless features turned off. I don't
have any applications open that are requesting to connect to the Internet, I
don't think.

How do you get this balloon to not show up all the time?

Thanks a lot!

A new Pocket PC owner,
Brent

More about : remove connect balloon

Anonymous
December 28, 2004 10:16:18 AM

"Brent Vermilyea" <brentgv@uneedspeed.net> wrote:

>Every once in a while the "Cannot Connect" Balloon will appear on the Pocket
>PC screen even though I have all the wireless features turned off. I don't
>have any applications open that are requesting to connect to the Internet, I
>don't think.
>
>How do you get this balloon to not show up all the time?

Something is requesting to go online. Avantgo, scheduled Inbox or
ActiveSync, a time synchronizer, etc. The balloon only shows up when
something asks to go online.