Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

How do you remoetly show your PC in action?

Tags:
  • Support
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
October 15, 2004 1:14:53 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

One of our users wants to demo an application to people in a remote
location. He is not allowed to use Netmeeting in his location. What other
methods are available if both have Internet connections, and he wants to be
in control so the others can see what he is doing? Preferably at no cost.
There will only be two computers involved.

Thanks,
Mich

More about : remoetly show action

Anonymous
October 15, 2004 4:01:39 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

Go to http://www.realvnc.com

They have free open source remote desktop application.

Andre
"M Skabialka" <mskabialka@NOSPAMdrc.com> wrote in message
> One of our users wants to demo an application to people in a remote
> location. He is not allowed to use Netmeeting in his location. What
> other methods are available if both have Internet connections, and he
> wants to be in control so the others can see what he is doing? Preferably
> at no cost. There will only be two computers involved.
>
> Thanks,
> Mich

Anonymous
October 15, 2004 6:42:39 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

That look sgreat - I will try it. Thanks for your help!

Mich