How do you remoetly show your PC in action?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

One of our users wants to demo an application to people in a remote
location. He is not allowed to use Netmeeting in his location. What other
methods are available if both have Internet connections, and he wants to be
in control so the others can see what he is doing? Preferably at no cost.
There will only be two computers involved.

Thanks,
Mich
2 answers Last reply
More about remoetly show action
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

    Go to http://www.realvnc.com

    They have free open source remote desktop application.

    Andre
    "M Skabialka" <mskabialka@NOSPAMdrc.com> wrote in message
    > One of our users wants to demo an application to people in a remote
    > location. He is not allowed to use Netmeeting in his location. What
    > other methods are available if both have Internet connections, and he
    > wants to be in control so the others can see what he is doing? Preferably
    > at no cost. There will only be two computers involved.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Mich

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

    That look sgreat - I will try it. Thanks for your help!

    Mich

    "Andre Da Costa" <andred25@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Go to http://www.realvnc.com
    >
    > They have free open source remote desktop application.
    >
    > Andre
    > "M Skabialka" <mskabialka@NOSPAMdrc.com> wrote in message
    >> One of our users wants to demo an application to people in a remote
    >> location. He is not allowed to use Netmeeting in his location. What
    >> other methods are available if both have Internet connections, and he
    >> wants to be in control so the others can see what he is doing?
    >> Preferably at no cost. There will only be two computers involved.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Mich

Support Microsoft Windows XP