Safe mode re-boots

Hi Everyone

When I choose no 1 in the Diagnostics Menu to start in
Safe mode the computer then restarts without going any
further. Thus I am unable to start in Safe mode?

Many thanks

Hi

Why are you trying to start in Safe Mode? Doesn't your PC boot into Windows
Normally? If not, and you can't access Safe Mode either you may have to
'Repair' XP.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User