please me again. How do I deelete . file under cached look..

In news:1df6101c45518$b0519850$a301280a@phx.gbl,
PA <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> posted their thoughts, then I
offered mine
> Please respond.
>
> thanks

Get out of Advanced mode please before you go crazy looking at this thing.
If it still exists in Standard view, then delete it. My bet is you have it
in Advanced View.

--
Regards,
Ace

Please direct all replies to the newsgroup so all can benefit.
This posting is provided "AS-IS" with no warranties and confers no
rights.

HAM AND EGGS: A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a
pig. --
=================================

Thanks a lot for your prompt response.

As you rightly said I was looking at Advanced tab. Now I
think I have figured out it is a reverse llok up issue.
Can you Please tell me the implications behind deleting a
reverse look up. I am nervous and do not want to mess up
on my first job.

In news:1e8cc01c45546$aaed8120$a001280a@phx.gbl,

> Thanks a lot for your prompt response.
>
> As you rightly said I was looking at Advanced tab. Now I
> think I have figured out it is a reverse llok up issue.
> Can you Please tell me the implications behind deleting a
> reverse look up. I am nervous and do not want to mess up
> on my first job.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

First job? Good luck ! :)

--
Regards,
Ace

Please direct all replies to the newsgroup so all can benefit.
This posting is provided "AS-IS" with no warranties and confers no
rights.

HAM AND EGGS: A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a
pig. --
=================================

"Ace Fekay [MVP]"
<PleaseSubstituteMyActualFirstName&LastNameHere@hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:#XcDIDYVEHA.3332@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> In news:1e8cc01c45546$aaed8120$a001280a@phx.gbl,
>
> > Thanks a lot for your prompt response.
> >
> > As you rightly said I was looking at Advanced tab. Now I
> > think I have figured out it is a reverse llok up issue.
> > Can you Please tell me the implications behind deleting a
> > reverse look up. I am nervous and do not want to mess up
> > on my first job.
>
> What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

Good advice -- you are starting to sound like me <grin>

In news:unahsBZVEHA.4092@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl,
Herb Martin <news@LearnQuick.com> posted their thoughts, then I offered mine

>> What exactly are you trying to accomplish?
>
> Good advice -- you are starting to sound like me <grin>

Well, he's not providing any info other than overreacting and just want
him/her to step back a bit and find out what's going on. Maybe a cold beer
and a shot of Crown ought to do the trick for starters.

Kind of like walking into the doc's office and saying "it hurts". The doc
now needs to ask, "What exactly hurts?", etc...

--
Regards,
Ace

Please direct all replies to the newsgroup so all can benefit.
This posting is provided "AS-IS" with no warranties and confers no
rights.

HAM AND EGGS: A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a
pig. --
=================================

> > Good advice -- you are starting to sound like me <grin>
>
> Well, he's not providing any info other than overreacting and just want
> him/her to step back a bit and find out what's going on. Maybe a cold beer
> and a shot of Crown ought to do the trick for starters.
>
> Kind of like walking into the doc's office and saying "it hurts". The doc
> now needs to ask, "What exactly hurts?", etc...

I teach my students to embed the following phrase:

"How specifically?"

I teach my programming teams the meaning of a well-formed
outcome:

1) Must be in stated in specific concrete terms
(something you can hear, see, touch, taste)

2) Must be stated in positive terms
(what you "do want" rather what you "do not" want)

3) Must be under your control, e.g., the developers, (it has to
be something you can chance rather than something under
the control of other people.)

--
Herb Martin

message news:u6zFh7ZVEHA.2700@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...

"PA" wrote in message news:1e8cc01c45546$aaed8120$a001280a@phx.gbl...
:
: Thanks a lot for your prompt response.
:
: As you rightly said I was looking at Advanced tab. Now I
: think I have figured out it is a reverse llok up issue.
: Can you Please tell me the implications behind deleting a
: reverse look up. I am nervous and do not want to mess up
: on my first job.

News flash!

You're going to screw up on your first job, your last job, and every job in
between just like the rest of us unless you're a Liberal. They still screw
up but they deny it happened. (O:=

In news:ef8axTjVEHA.3264@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl,
Roland Hall <nobody@nowhere> posted their thoughts, then I offered mine

> News flash!
>
> You're going to screw up on your first job, your last job, and every
> job in between just like the rest of us unless you're a Liberal.
> They still screw up but they deny it happened. (O:=

RFLOL !!!!

In news:ucIXUsiVEHA.2508@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
Herb Martin <news@LearnQuick.com> posted their thoughts, then I offered mine

> I teach my students to embed the following phrase:
>
> "How specifically?"
>
> I teach my programming teams the meaning of a well-formed
> outcome:
>
> 1) Must be in stated in specific concrete terms
> (something you can hear, see, touch, taste)
>
> 2) Must be stated in positive terms
> (what you "do want" rather what you "do not" want)
>
> 3) Must be under your control, e.g., the developers, (it has to
> be something you can chance rather than something under
> the control of other people.)

I just took a Critical Thinking college coures and that course goes over
this sort of thing in great detail, among other things, including defining a
premise in an argument, deducting thru reasoning, determing if an argument
is an appeal to the masses and not factual, how to determine a problem with
distinctive steps (KT method, Fishbone, Gannt Chart, etc) , the problem
statement, etc. I knew much of it, but never have seen it put in such
distinctive terms and methods. That was one class I enjoyed and learned much
from.