epson cx6600

I have a full black cart installed
2 of the color ones are down too low
Is there any way crack, kludge, or hammer that will let me print bLACk
only?

Thanks epson...

tia

there are a couple of ways:

1. Get a auto-reset chipset which can "hack" epson's software.
But you still need to buy expensive cartridge.

2. Get a continuous ink system with auto-reset chipset:
http://www.InkRepublic.com

SLLD wrote:
> I have a full black cart installed
> 2 of the color ones are down too low
> Is there any way crack, kludge, or hammer that will let me print bLACk
> only?
>
> Thanks epson...
>
> tia

Reset the chip on the color carts. Buy a chip resetter.

SLLD wrote:

> I have a full black cart installed
> 2 of the color ones are down too low
> Is there any way crack, kludge, or hammer that will let me print bLACk
> only?
>
> Thanks epson...
>
> tia

The only way is to have the cartridge chips reset to indicate they are
full via a chip resetter or via software. If you do so, the cartridges
will run out of ink and you could have a dried or air locked head to
deal with.

You could refill the cartridges not in use with ink head cleaner or some
similar liquid to keep things wet and flowing

Art