looking for a fancy house mod

I want a big fancy house with teleporter. Someone told me about a mod
with a tree in the middle of the house that went up several stories
but they could not remember the name of it and I could not find
anything like that. Any suggestions?

cats and dogs <catsanddogs@living.together> skrev i meddelelsen

> I want a big fancy house with teleporter. Someone told me about a mod
> with a tree in the middle of the house that went up several stories
> but they could not remember the name of it and I could not find
> anything like that. Any suggestions?

The "House in the Hill"-mod gives you a large cave-like house in Balmora
with teleporter and alchemy lab.

--
Arcana Dragon -==(UDIC)==-
d++e++N++T+++Om-KAWML!34567'!S'!8!9!u+uC+uF+++uG-u

On Sunday 16 January 2005 12:43, cats and dogs
<catsanddogs@living.together> wrote
<er9lu05arnkqb1f93agdvtrldk08bqu2e2@4ax.com>:

> I want a big fancy house with teleporter... Any suggestions?

Try Private Mobile Base... It is certainly one of the biggest and fanciest
out there; comes with a teleportation ring that'll take you to it from any
place; can teleport you to major cities across Vvardenfell, Mournhold, and
Solstheim; and can transport itself to some of the more exotic locations.

Version without any expansion requirements: http://tinyurl.com/5wwlv

Version for Tribunal: http://tinyurl.com/57f4q

Version for Tribunal and Bloodmoon (or GotY): http://tinyurl.com/693zl

If you want something a bit more lightweight, or perhaps just a little bit
more storage space and eye candy...

Private Tower Balmora: http://tinyurl.com/4kd5f

....And if you want to expand upon the Dwemer Cyborgs beyond the "teaser"
functionality included in Private Mobile Base...

Dwemer Cyborgs: http://tinyurl.com/6rbcy
--
Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information
available.

- Benford's Law of Controversy

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 11:43:38 -0600, cats and dogs
<catsanddogs@living.together> wrote:

>I want a big fancy house with teleporter. Someone told me about a mod
>with a tree in the middle of the house that went up several stories
>but they could not remember the name of it and I could not find
>anything like that. Any suggestions?

Try Ice's Hideaway at the link below, it also contains pictures of
locations in the mod as well as all her other Great mods:

http://canadianice.ufrealms.net/Morrowind/Index.html

The Hideaway has a portable teleporter, as well as two possible
companions and is Big AND BEAUTIFUL! It's even got an Aquarium your
character can swim in, and since there is almost NO evidence Above
Ground that the hideaway exists (other than what looks like a strange
Greater SoulGem on the ground in most cities, and an underwater
structure near the Bloodmoon landmass), it should work fine with most
other mods that add something to the landscape of Morrowind... Even
if your computer gets bogged down displaying the mod, it's still worth
a look see just to see it once! ^_^

That's my 2¢,

FTA

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

-Martin Luther King Jr.