Tough dude wearing great armour

You might be thinking of Rels Tenim in Shallitt. You have to levitate in the
cave to reach him. His helmet looks lovely on my Breton Battlemage.
Shallitt is on an island near Rotheran. There is also tomb in the cave.

Ellen
3 answers Last reply
More about tough dude wearing great armour

    That sounds like it.
    Where is Shallitt?

    "Ellen Gittleman" <harmonylion@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
    > You might be thinking of Rels Tenim in Shallitt. You have to levitate in
    > the cave to reach him. His helmet looks lovely on my Breton Battlemage.
    > Shallitt is on an island near Rotheran. There is also tomb in the cave.
    >
    > Ellen

    Shallitt is on an island east of Rotheran. Rotheran is south of Dagon Fel.
    There is good loot in the cave. You need to be able to levitate. The
    Drethan Tomb is also in Shallitt and there is a very good constant effect
    ring that you can get there when you kill one of the baddies. I believe
    Rels Tenim is a quest, but I can't remember for whom.

    Ellen
    is"Henchman:crg" <colin.girling@coloursolutions.co.uk> wrote in message
    > That sounds like it.
    > Where is Shallitt?
    >
    > "Ellen Gittleman" <harmonylion@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
    >> You might be thinking of Rels Tenim in Shallitt. You have to levitate in
    >> the cave to reach him. His helmet looks lovely on my Breton Battlemage.
    >> Shallitt is on an island near Rotheran. There is also tomb in the cave.
    >>
    >> Ellen

    On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 23:58:10 GMT, "Ellen Gittleman"
    <harmonylion@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

    >Shallitt is on an island east of Rotheran. Rotheran is south of Dagon Fel.
    >There is good loot in the cave. You need to be able to levitate. The
    >Drethan Tomb is also in Shallitt and there is a very good constant effect
    >ring that you can get there when you kill one of the baddies. I believe
    >Rels Tenim is a quest, but I can't remember for whom.

    If I remember correctly, killing Rels Tenim is a Sadrith Mora Fighters
    Guild quest.

    That's my 2¢,

    FTA

    "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

Games Video Games