Epson 950 Blocked Nozzel

I have an Epson 950 Photo Stylus Printer with one of the Black Cartridge
print nozzels partially blocked. I have put the printer through a large
number cleaning cycles and used up many cartridges all to no avail. I would
be most greatful for any help and advice onthis problem.

Kenneth
4 answers Last reply
More about epson blocked nozzel

    Make sure the paper thickness is set to minimum. I have this model and it
    never fails to clean unless I have left it on CD thickness.

    If that's not the problem then look for a message from Arthur Entlich in
    this group and send him a request for a Cleaning Instruction Manual stating
    make and model of your printer.

    --
    Mick Doherty
    http://dotnetrix.co.uk/nothing.html

    "Kenneth Ward" <kenneth_ward56@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I have an Epson 950 Photo Stylus Printer with one of the Black Cartridge
    >print nozzels partially blocked. I have put the printer through a large
    >number cleaning cycles and used up many cartridges all to no avail. I would
    >be most greatful for any help and advice onthis problem.
    >
    > Kenneth

    Buy a Canon IP4000 and use OEM ink.

    measekite wrote:

    > Buy a Canon IP4000 and use OEM ink.

    Buy any printer and use 3rd party inks and save big $'s.
    Or do as mesershit does and take it up ass on the price of oem ink.
    In the end you'll see no difference other than in your bank account.
    Frank

    Frank wrote:

    > measekite wrote:
    >
    >> Buy a Canon IP4000 and use OEM ink.
    >

    > Buy any printer and use 3rd party inks and save big $'s.
    > Or do as Burt does and take it up ass on the price of oem ink.
    > In the end you'll see no difference other than in your bank account.
    > Frank

Printers Photo Epson Peripherals Product