Epson 950 Blocked Nozzel

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
June 25, 2005 12:45:31 PM

I have an Epson 950 Photo Stylus Printer with one of the Black Cartridge
print nozzels partially blocked. I have put the printer through a large
number cleaning cycles and used up many cartridges all to no avail. I would
be most greatful for any help and advice onthis problem.

Kenneth
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 1:15:22 PM

Make sure the paper thickness is set to minimum. I have this model and it
never fails to clean unless I have left it on CD thickness.

If that's not the problem then look for a message from Arthur Entlich in
this group and send him a request for a Cleaning Instruction Manual stating
make and model of your printer.

--
Mick Doherty
http://dotnetrix.co.uk/nothing.html

"Kenneth Ward" <kenneth_ward56@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D 9j5jb$7kj$1@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
>I have an Epson 950 Photo Stylus Printer with one of the Black Cartridge
>print nozzels partially blocked. I have put the printer through a large
>number cleaning cycles and used up many cartridges all to no avail. I would
>be most greatful for any help and advice onthis problem.
>
> Kenneth

Anonymous
June 26, 2005 3:40:00 AM

Buy a Canon IP4000 and use OEM ink.

Kenneth Ward wrote:

>I have an Epson 950 Photo Stylus Printer with one of the Black Cartridge
>print nozzels partially blocked. I have put the printer through a large
>number cleaning cycles and used up many cartridges all to no avail. I would
>be most greatful for any help and advice onthis problem.
>
>Kenneth

Related resources
June 26, 2005 3:40:01 AM

measekite wrote:

> Buy a Canon IP4000 and use OEM ink.

Buy any printer and use 3rd party inks and save big $'s.
Or do as mesershit does and take it up ass on the price of oem ink.
In the end you'll see no difference other than in your bank account.
Frank
Anonymous
June 26, 2005 4:46:17 AM

!