Cob number reservation

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

Hi...I was wondering if I could reservate COB numbers 50,600-50,700.
If they're already taken, any number is OK for me.

Thanks for your time,
Yifski.

Yifski@hotmail.com (Yifski) wrote in message news:<6901c972.0410170820.71a29bd3@posting.google.com>...
> Hi...I was wondering if I could reservate COB numbers 50,600-50,700.
> If they're already taken, any number is OK for me.
>
> Thanks for your time,
> Yifski.

No reaction...that should mean that they're free for taking...thanks ^_^

On 2004-10-20, Yifski <Yifski@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Yifski@hotmail.com (Yifski) wrote in message news:<6901c972.0410170820.71a29bd3@posting.google.com>...
>> Hi...I was wondering if I could reservate COB numbers 50,600-50,700.
>> If they're already taken, any number is OK for me.
>>
>> Thanks for your time,
>> Yifski.
>
> No reaction...that should mean that they're free for taking...thanks ^_^

Who? What? When? WTF? I *hate* when this happens. Anyway, there's still
the problem with you not telling for *which* game and you might want to
have a look at gameware's website (http://www.gamewaredevelopment.co.uk)
for the DS/C3 script number lists...
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.

emmel <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message news:<slrncnhcjt.jch.the_emmel*whatever*@btcips73x5.cip.uni-bayreuth.de>...
> On 2004-10-20, Yifski <Yifski@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Yifski@hotmail.com (Yifski) wrote in message news:<6901c972.0410170820.71a29bd3@posting.google.com>...
> >> Hi...I was wondering if I could reservate COB numbers 50,600-50,700.
> >> If they're already taken, any number is OK for me.
> >>
> >> Thanks for your time,
> >> Yifski.
> >
> > No reaction...that should mean that they're free for taking...thanks ^_^
>
> Who? What? When? WTF? I *hate* when this happens. Anyway, there's still
> the problem with you not telling for *which* game and you might want to
> have a look at gameware's website (http://www.gamewaredevelopment.co.uk)
> for the DS/C3 script number lists...
> --
> emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
> (Don't forget to remove the ** bit)
>
> Official AGC feedback maniac
>
> "God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."
>
> "A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."
>
> "I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
> "I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
> Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."
>
> Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.

I'm sorry, I mean for Creatures 2. I really don't want to be annoying
or so, I just would like some help with this. Where at the site can
you find it?

On 2004-10-22, Yifski <Yifski@hotmail.com> wrote:
> emmel <the_emmel*whatever*@gmx.net> wrote in message news:<slrncnhcjt.jch.the_emmel*whatever*@btcips73x5.cip.uni-bayreuth.de>...

>> > No reaction...that should mean that they're free for taking...thanks ^_^
>>
>> Who? What? When? WTF? I *hate* when this happens. Anyway, there's still
>> the problem with you not telling for *which* game and you might want to
>> have a look at gameware's website (http://www.gamewaredevelopment.co.uk)
>> for the DS/C3 script number lists...
>
> I'm sorry, I mean for Creatures 2. I really don't want to be annoying
> or so, I just would like some help with this. Where at the site can
> you find it?

Annoy? Sorry, but I *really* wasn't annoyed... shouldn't really be a
reason to think I was...
Anyway, AFAIK there's no official classifier list for C2... though there
might be an inofficial one around. Try to google.