A Cute Mod for people that use Nude Skins...

If any of you are using nude skins, you might want to try the "Strip
For Me" mod. Using the mod, IF you can get an NPC to like your
character enough (with a 100 Disposition), they might be willing to
take off their cloths for your character.

If you want to check out the mod, visit the link below and do a Mod
Search for STRIP FOR ME

http://www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/index.asp

Keep in mind that at least for me, I didn't see any options for an NPC
to remove their cloths until I'd been playing with the mod installed
for several Realtime hours. Then for some reason, I'm NOW seeing the
option with most if not all of the NPC's my character talks to. The
dialog option you'll want to look for using the mod, is something like
"Take off my cloths for you" in the NPC's dialog list.

Granted I'm not interested in creating a Balmora nudist colony,
however quite a few of Morrowind's female NPC's look Very Nice now
that I've also installed the Better Heads and Better Bodies mods.
Though later, when my current character has to strip for a certain
Counselor in order to be call the Nerevarine, I'm planning to use the
Strip for Me mod to make him strip as well (gag). Which should be the
last I'll see of him! <L>

Also once an NPC strips, their cloths are dropped at your character's
feet, and if the NPC is an Enchanter or Merchant your character can
sell them their cloths back and get them to strip again after they put
them on, giving your character a never ending supply of gold a few
coins at a time... ^_^

That's my 2¢,

FTA

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

-Martin Luther King Jr.

drybones

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2004

"FTA" <FTA@fake.email> wrote in message
> If any of you are using nude skins, you might want to try the "Strip
> For Me" mod. Using the mod, IF you can get an NPC to like your
> character enough (with a 100 Disposition), they might be willing to
> take off their cloths for your character.
>
> If you want to check out the mod, visit the link below and do a Mod
> Search for STRIP FOR ME
>
> http://www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/index.asp
> Though later, when my current character has to strip for a certain
> Counselor in order to be call the Nerevarine, I'm planning to use the
> Strip for Me mod to make him strip as well (gag). Which should be the
> last I'll see of him! <L>

Now that is a 'good one'. Also worth loading the mod just before meeting
Crassius Curio and seeing what results may apply. (evil Grin) Then
unloading it.
drybones

FTA wrote:
> If any of you are using nude skins, you might want to try the "Strip
> For Me" mod.

> Also once an NPC strips, their cloths are dropped at your character's
> feet, and if the NPC is an Enchanter or Merchant your character can
> sell them their cloths back and get them to strip again after they put
> them on, giving your character a never ending supply of gold a few
> coins at a time...

LOL

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 07:50:53 -0800, "drybones" <drybones@nospam.net>
wrote:

>"FTA" <FTA@fake.email> wrote in message
>> If any of you are using nude skins, you might want to try the "Strip
>> For Me" mod. Using the mod, IF you can get an NPC to like your
>> character enough (with a 100 Disposition), they might be willing to
>> take off their cloths for your character.
>>
>> If you want to check out the mod, visit the link below and do a Mod
>> Search for STRIP FOR ME
>>
>> http://www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/index.asp
>> Though later, when my current character has to strip for a certain
>> Counselor in order to be call the Nerevarine, I'm planning to use the
>> Strip for Me mod to make him strip as well (gag). Which should be the
>> last I'll see of him! <L>
>
>Now that is a 'good one'. Also worth loading the mod just before meeting
>Crassius Curio and seeing what results may apply. (evil Grin) Then
>unloading it.
>drybones

I think that it would be more fun to leave him Naked! I'm just glad
that I opted to use the Not Completely Nude Male version of the nude
skin mod. <L>

The Strip for Me mod is the first one I've found that actually makes
it fun (and Rewarding) for me to improve my characters speechcraft
skill! It's now my newest MUST HAVE mod! ^_^

That's my 2¢,

FTA

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

-Martin Luther King Jr.

More interested in what mods are available for better quality characters?
What should I search for?

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:24:02 GMT, FTA <FTA@fake.email> wrote:

>Also once an NPC strips, their cloths are dropped at your character's
>feet, and if the NPC is an Enchanter or Merchant your character can
>sell them their cloths back and get them to strip again after they put
>them on, giving your character a never ending supply of gold a few
>coins at a time... ^_^

Is it just clothes, or does it cover armour as well? I can think of
several assassinations that it would make much easier, if it removes
armour.

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:27:07 +1100, Greg Johnson <greg.gsj@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:24:02 GMT, FTA <FTA@fake.email> wrote:
>
>>Also once an NPC strips, their cloths are dropped at your character's
>>feet, and if the NPC is an Enchanter or Merchant your character can
>>sell them their cloths back and get them to strip again after they put
>>them on, giving your character a never ending supply of gold a few
>>coins at a time... ^_^
>
>Is it just clothes, or does it cover armour as well? I can think of
>several assassinations that it would make much easier, if it removes
>armour.

It seems to be just clothes. :( Also some NPC's Can't remove Some or
Any of their clothes because what seems to be their cloths are
actually part of the Mesh that makes up their bodies.

I do think it is a fun mod to use, though I suspect that the novelty
will wear off in time. Granted even then, I doubt that I'll be
removing the mod any time soon because it's always possible that
someone will in time make even better nude skins for me to
appreciate... ^_^

That's my 2¢,

FTA

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

-Martin Luther King Jr.

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:31:47 -0000, "Henchman:crg"
<colin@colingirling.my-bulldog.com> wrote:

>More interested in what mods are available for better quality characters?
>What should I search for?

I'm currently using Better Heads v2.0 and Better Bodies v2.1 each mod
is a work of art in its own right, used together the results are
amazing! Granted I can't remember where I found either of the mods,
however I doubt that you will have much trouble finding them if you
want to try them...

Good Luck! ^_^

That's my 2¢,

FTA

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

-Martin Luther King Jr.

drybones

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2004

http://www.psychodogstudios.net/betterbodies/downloads.php
http://www.thelys.org/mods.php?a=Motoki#Better_Heads

Enjoy,
drybones

> On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:31:47 -0000, "Henchman:crg"
> <colin@colingirling.my-bulldog.com> wrote:
>
>>More interested in what mods are available for better quality characters?
>>What should I search for?
>>
> I'm currently using Better Heads v2.0 and Better Bodies v2.1 each mod
> is a work of art in its own right, used together the results are
> amazing! Granted I can't remember where I found either of the mods,
> however I doubt that you will have much trouble finding them if you
> want to try them...
>
> Good Luck! ^_^
>

> That's my 2¢,
>
> FTA
>

> "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the
> silence of our friends."
>
> -Martin Luther King Jr.

I've been messing around it, btw better bodies looks really good, and
it's either now not working or i've been trying to get the wrong NPCs
to strip.

I tried one of the teleporter chicks, I think the one in ald'ruhn with
no luck, and a boat girl in Vivec with no luck either.

I pumped their disposition to 100....i think there may be something
wrong with my mod, but i'm not sure.

ideas?

Mydnight

--------------------
thus then i turn me from my countries light, to dwell in the solemn shades of an endless night.

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:20:32 GMT, Mydnight <askme@askme.now> wrote:

>I've been messing around it, btw better bodies looks really good, and
>it's either now not working or i've been trying to get the wrong NPCs
>to strip.
>
>I tried one of the teleporter chicks, I think the one in ald'ruhn with
>no luck, and a boat girl in Vivec with no luck either.
>
>I pumped their disposition to 100....i think there may be something
>wrong with my mod, but i'm not sure.
>

>ideas?
>

>Mydnight

From what I've read, with some NPC's their cloth's are actually a part
of their bodies so they can't remove their clothes, and I couldn't get
the NPC's you're talking about to strip either. However the mod does
work with most of the female NPC's I've tried it on in the game. Keep
in mind that NPC's don't remove armor, gloves, or their shoes, and in
some cases the NPC only removes one or two clothing items...

Also if you sell cloths to a merchant (like the Balmora Clothing
dealer with 1200 gold next to the Potion shop) IF you want them to
Stay Nude, ask them to strip After they are out of money BEFORE you
leave the shop. Then just leave the clothes on the floor so you can
pick them up and sell them again when you come back again. ^_^