netbios

In news:2406b01c45f7d$e4648480$a601280a@phx.gbl,
Ricky <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> posted a question
Then Kevin replied below:
> Is it possible to change the Netbios domain name. If so,
> how?

Only if you have Windows Server 2003 in Windows Server 2003 Functional
level.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;819145&Product=winsvr2003

--
Best regards,
Kevin D4 Dad Goodknecht Sr. [MVP]

In news:2406b01c45f7d$e4648480$a601280a@phx.gbl,
Ricky in <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> posted their thoughts, then I
offered mine
> Is it possible to change the Netbios domain name. If so,
> how?
>
> Thanks

Answered in the other newsgroup as well. Note: it would benefit you to
crosspost next time so we can all see, including yourself, the responses to
all the groups all at once.

Ace