Anyone know where I can find all the Daedric armor?

On Tuesday 18 January 2005 08:28, Henchman:crg
<colin@colingirling.my-bulldog.com> wrote
<Vs2dnXm8q_Qyk3DcRVnyig@giganews.com>:

> Still haven't found a [Daedric] cuirass or pauldrons

//ROT13 below

Gur cnhyqebaf pna or sbhaq ylvat nebhaq gur rkcnafvba nernf -- bar pna or
sbhaq va gur ehvaf orarngu Zbheaubyq, naq nabgure vf ybpngrq jvguva gur
jnyyf bs Pnfgyr Xnefgnnt. Gur phvenff pna or bognvarq ol zrnaf bs
Gurenan'f dhrfg yvar sbe Ubhfr Gryinaav.

Nf nyjnlf, lbh pna trg n shyy fhvg bs Qnrqevp nezbe, fnaf uryz naq fuvryq,
ol cvpx-cbpxrgvat be zhttvat Sle (lbh zhfg trg uvz gb hardhvc gur nezbe
svefg, ol zrnaf bs n Qvfvagrtengr Nezbe fcryy), be ol xvyyvat uvz naq
ybbgvat uvf pbecfr (ur vf ab ybatre arrqrq nsgre lbh ner pherq bs Pbecehf
va gur znva dhrfg, hayrff lbh ner va Ubhfr Gryinaav, va juvpu pnfr lbh
zhfg trg uvz gb erfcbaq gb n yrggre nf cneg bs n dhrfg orsber lbh pna fubj
uvz lbhe cbvagl zrgny fgvpx.
--
Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information
available.

- Benford's Law of Controversy

Michael Hughes wrote:

> On Tuesday 18 January 2005 08:28, Henchman:crg
> <colin@colingirling.my-bulldog.com> wrote
> <Vs2dnXm8q_Qyk3DcRVnyig@giganews.com>:
>

>>Still haven't found a [Daedric] cuirass or pauldrons
>

> //ROT13 below
>
> Gur cnhyqebaf pna or sbhaq ylvat nebhaq gur rkcnafvba nernf -- bar pna or
> sbhaq va gur ehvaf orarngu Zbheaubyq, naq nabgure vf ybpngrq jvguva gur
> jnyyf bs Pnfgyr Xnefgnnt. Gur phvenff pna or bognvarq ol zrnaf bs
> Gurenan'f dhrfg yvar sbe Ubhfr Gryinaav.
>
> Nf nyjnlf, lbh pna trg n shyy fhvg bs Qnrqevp nezbe, fnaf uryz naq fuvryq,
> ol cvpx-cbpxrgvat be zhttvat Sle (lbh zhfg trg uvz gb hardhvc gur nezbe
> svefg, ol zrnaf bs n Qvfvagrtengr Nezbe fcryy), be ol xvyyvat uvz naq
> ybbgvat uvf pbecfr (ur vf ab ybatre arrqrq nsgre lbh ner pherq bs Pbecehf
> va gur znva dhrfg, hayrff lbh ner va Ubhfr Gryinaav, va juvpu pnfr lbh
> zhfg trg uvz gb erfcbaq gb n yrggre nf cneg bs n dhrfg orsber lbh pna fubj
> uvz lbhe cbvagl zrgny fgvpx.

Post in clear text or don't post. Thank you.

CH

What is that?

"Michael Hughes" <mhughes486@charter.net.invalid> wrote in message
> On Tuesday 18 January 2005 08:28, Henchman:crg
> <colin@colingirling.my-bulldog.com> wrote
> <Vs2dnXm8q_Qyk3DcRVnyig@giganews.com>:
>
>> Still haven't found a [Daedric] cuirass or pauldrons
>
> //ROT13 below
>
> Gur cnhyqebaf pna or sbhaq ylvat nebhaq gur rkcnafvba nernf -- bar pna or
> sbhaq va gur ehvaf orarngu Zbheaubyq, naq nabgure vf ybpngrq jvguva gur
> jnyyf bs Pnfgyr Xnefgnnt. Gur phvenff pna or bognvarq ol zrnaf bs
> Gurenan'f dhrfg yvar sbe Ubhfr Gryinaav.
>
> Nf nyjnlf, lbh pna trg n shyy fhvg bs Qnrqevp nezbe, fnaf uryz naq fuvryq,
> ol cvpx-cbpxrgvat be zhttvat Sle (lbh zhfg trg uvz gb hardhvc gur nezbe
> svefg, ol zrnaf bs n Qvfvagrtengr Nezbe fcryy), be ol xvyyvat uvz naq
> ybbgvat uvf pbecfr (ur vf ab ybatre arrqrq nsgre lbh ner pherq bs Pbecehf
> va gur znva dhrfg, hayrff lbh ner va Ubhfr Gryinaav, va juvpu pnfr lbh
> zhfg trg uvz gb erfcbaq gb n yrggre nf cneg bs n dhrfg orsber lbh pna fubj
> uvz lbhe cbvagl zrgny fgvpx.
> --
> Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information
> available.
>
> - Benford's Law of Controversy

Yo

"Henchman:crg" <colin@colingirling.my-bulldog.com> wrote in message
> What is that?
>
> "Michael Hughes" <mhughes486@charter.net.invalid> wrote in message
>> //ROT13 below
>>
>> Gur cnhyqebaf pna or sbhaq ylvat nebhaq gur rkcnafvba nernf -- bar pna or
>> sbhaq va gur ehvaf orarngu Zbheaubyq, naq nabgure vf ybpngrq jvguva gur
>> jnyyf bs Pnfgyr Xnefgnnt. Gur phvenff pna or bognvarq ol zrnaf bs
>> Gurenan'f dhrfg yvar sbe Ubhfr Gryinaav.
>>
>> Nf nyjnlf, lbh pna trg n shyy fhvg bs Qnrqevp nezbe, fnaf uryz naq
>> fuvryq,
>> ol cvpx-cbpxrgvat be zhttvat Sle (lbh zhfg trg uvz gb hardhvc gur nezbe
>> svefg, ol zrnaf bs n Qvfvagrtengr Nezbe fcryy), be ol xvyyvat uvz naq
>> ybbgvat uvf pbecfr (ur vf ab ybatre arrqrq nsgre lbh ner pherq bs Pbecehf
>> va gur znva dhrfg, hayrff lbh ner va Ubhfr Gryinaav, va juvpu pnfr lbh
>> zhfg trg uvz gb erfcbaq gb n yrggre nf cneg bs n dhrfg orsber lbh pna
>> fubj
>> uvz lbhe cbvagl zrgny fgvpx.

You're looking at this in Outlook Express ... right now, go to the menu at
the top of this post, go to the 'Message' tab and from the drop-down menu
select 'Unscramble (ROT13)' and all the words will change :eek:)

HTH
All the best

Fling

In article <Z1eHd.2447$Ny6.4062@mencken.net.nih.gov>, none@nowhere.com
says...

> Post in clear text or don't post. Thank you.

Newbies .....

Rot_13 is a way of scrambling spoilers so people don't inadvertantly
read them when they want to solve something for themselves. It's as old
as usenet in this context (or nearly) .... as a cipher it's much older
of course (apparently Caesar used to use it) :)

Rot_13 is perfectly acceptable usenet behaviour, and if your newsreader
doesn't support it as a menu option then you are not using a proper
newsreader.

hope that helps -Peter

> Newbies .....
>
> Rot_13 is a way of scrambling spoilers so people don't inadvertantly
> read them when they want to solve something for themselves. It's as old
> as usenet in this context (or nearly) .... as a cipher it's much older
> of course (apparently Caesar used to use it) :)
>
> Rot_13 is perfectly acceptable usenet behaviour, and if your newsreader
> doesn't support it as a menu option then you are not using a proper
> newsreader.
>
> hope that helps -Peter

Heck, even Outlook Express has Rot_13 descrambling. As that seems to be
what Henchman is using, here is how you descramble it:

Go to the Message menu and select "Unscramble(ROT13)".

....And, um, that's it.

(Only using OE myself because I'm too lazy to get a real news reader.)

Peter Huebner wrote:

> In article <Z1eHd.2447$Ny6.4062@mencken.net.nih.gov>, none@nowhere.com
> says...
>
>>Post in clear text or don't post. Thank you.
>>

> Newbies .....
>
> Rot_13 is a way of scrambling spoilers so people don't inadvertantly
> read them when they want to solve something for themselves. It's as old
> as usenet in this context (or nearly) .... as a cipher it's much older
> of course (apparently Caesar used to use it) :)
>
> Rot_13 is perfectly acceptable usenet behaviour, and if your newsreader
> doesn't support it as a menu option then you are not using a proper
> newsreader.
>
> hope that helps -Peter

Yeah, a newb. Only been on usenet for 10 years and never once needed
ROT_13 to read a message.

CH

In article <VDxHd.2454$Ny6.4231@mencken.net.nih.gov>, none@nowhere.com
says...

> Yeah, a newb. Only been on usenet for 10 years and never once needed
> ROT_13 to read a message.
>
> CH

Everything is relative I guess :) I was on usenet when Internet was
still text based in its entirety (in other words just as the first web
pages and browsers were invented; a bloody joke to those of us with 2400
baud modems on long distance real time calls) - whenever in the remote
past that may have been. In fact UUCP connection was the only realistic
option then. [am I doddering and drooling in a convincingly senile
manner?]

Rot_13 and spoiler-space-page-down were very common in those days,
especially in the adventure games groups but also in the rpg groups -
most rpg games being much more puzzle oriented in the early days of
Wizardry and Might and Magic etc ...

I grant you it's become less and less common over the last few years,
and I can't decide if that's a boon - since I don't like to have to
reach over to the mouse to use the menus - or a loss since I have read
spoilers (more ore less inadvertantly) that I'd rather not have.
However I would not dream of hollering at somebody who is, speaking as
the traditionalist that I am not, following good usenet manners.

<grin> -Peter

Peter Huebner wrote:

> In article <VDxHd.2454$Ny6.4231@mencken.net.nih.gov>, none@nowhere.com
> says...
>
>>Yeah, a newb. Only been on usenet for 10 years and never once needed
>>ROT_13 to read a message.
>>
>>CH
>

> Everything is relative I guess :) I was on usenet when Internet was
> still text based in its entirety (in other words just as the first web
> pages and browsers were invented; a bloody joke to those of us with 2400
> baud modems on long distance real time calls) - whenever in the remote
> past that may have been. In fact UUCP connection was the only realistic
> option then. [am I doddering and drooling in a convincingly senile
> manner?]
>
> Rot_13 and spoiler-space-page-down were very common in those days,
> especially in the adventure games groups but also in the rpg groups -
> most rpg games being much more puzzle oriented in the early days of
> Wizardry and Might and Magic etc ...
>
> I grant you it's become less and less common over the last few years,
> and I can't decide if that's a boon - since I don't like to have to
> reach over to the mouse to use the menus - or a loss since I have read
> spoilers (more ore less inadvertantly) that I'd rather not have.
> However I would not dream of hollering at somebody who is, speaking as
> the traditionalist that I am not, following good usenet manners.
>
> <grin> -Peter

It's all a little humility for me. There's always something new for me
to learn. Every time I get up on my high horse, the horse decides that
"encouraging a less than graceful dismount" is in order.

CH