Epson 950 Blocked Nozzel

I tried swapping the two black cartridges and now I only get a very faint
black printout so I swapped them back again with no success. I would welcome
any advice an where to go from here. I have used several sets of cartridges
with repeated cleaning cycles to no avail.

Kenneth

BURT

Kenneth - don't do anything more until you request Arthur Entlich's Epson
print head cleaning manual. Email him and he will send it back in a return
email. His information saved one of my Epson printers.

his email address is e-printerhelp@mvps.org

"Kenneth Ward" <kenneth_ward56@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I tried swapping the two black cartridges and now I only get a very faint
>black printout so I swapped them back again with no success. I would
>welcome any advice an where to go from here. I have used several sets of
>cartridges with repeated cleaning cycles to no avail.
>
> Kenneth

I have already responded privately to Kenneth from his private email to me.

I do not suggest using more than 3-5 cleaning cycles with an Epson
printer before moving to other methods. The former method will just
waste ink, gum up the cleaning station, use up waste ink pad space, and
otherwise not be very effective.

Art

Kenneth Ward wrote:

> I tried swapping the two black cartridges and now I only get a very faint
> black printout so I swapped them back again with no success. I would welcome
> any advice an where to go from here. I have used several sets of cartridges
> with repeated cleaning cycles to no avail.
>
> Kenneth

TRENDING THREADS