FS: *NEW* PC Power and Cooling 1KW-SR $400

Status
Not open for further replies.

granture

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2007
Hey guys,

I have the PC Power and Cooling 1kw-SR for sale. I installed it into my tower but never turned it on because I never got the chance to finish my build so I'm going to part with it. It is brand new but I'll have to take it out of my tower before I send it but I can guarantee you that it's never been turned on. I don't have the original box it came but I have everything else. I'm asking $400 obo plus shipping.

If anybody else is interested, I'm also selling my current build setup, again, everything is new since I didn't finish my build. Here is what I have:

CoolerMaster CM Stacker 830 black
EVGA 680i mobo installed
DVD-ROM
Floppy disk drive
4 120mm fans installed

Not really willing to part it all, looking for to sell all of it at once. $450 for the computer setup. If you happen to want the whole thing, $800 sounds reasonable. Please e-mail at joe.rawket@gmail.com if you're interested. No paypal, only money orders.

Thanks,
Joe

casemods

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2006
Can you possibly take pics of what you are selling, and put how much use they have been through and what condition they are?

And wouldn't it be good to actually turn it on to see if it actually works?

Just trying to save others time and in the process, and get more people interested if they are too lazy to ask themselves ;)

BTW, 1,000 watt?? Won't that run up the electricity bill like a mofo??

shata

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2005
Why would you part from a 1kw pc power and cooling you must be crazy thats like the best psu on the market basicly.

Mr_Bluntman

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2006
Why would you part from a 1kw pc power and cooling you must be crazy thats like the best psu on the market basicly.

If ya look the guy said he wasn't able to finish his build for whatever reasons...

HEY granture how much for one of the 120mm fans shipped? And what kind?

Status
Not open for further replies.