HTML Server

I have two domains on my LAN (domainA.local and domainB.local) The LAN are
not connected to Internet. I have a HTML Server on the domain A server. I
can access the HTML Server from computers joined to domain A using either
the IP address or the domain name. However from the computers on domain B, I
only can access the HTML Server using the IP address, but not with the
domain names. How can I acces the HTML server form the computrs on domain B
using the domain name?
2 answers Last reply
More about html server

    In news:%23RQzDiRYEHA.2908@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl,
    LuisMa <NO_SPAMlefalme@prodigy.net.mx> posted a question
    Then Kevin replied below:
    > I have two domains on my LAN (domainA.local and domainB.local) The
    > LAN are not connected to Internet. I have a HTML Server on the domain
    > A server. I can access the HTML Server from computers joined to
    > domain A using either the IP address or the domain name. However from
    > the computers on domain B, I only can access the HTML Server using
    > the IP address, but not with the domain names. How can I acces the
    > HTML server form the computrs on domain B using the domain name?

    Create a secondary zone of domaina.local on the DNS server for
    domainb.local.

    --
    Best regards,
    Kevin D4 Dad Goodknecht Sr. [MVP]

    Hi MuisMa,

    Try to create a secondary DNS zone of the other domain.

    br,
    Denis

    "LuisMa" <NO_SPAMlefalme@prodigy.net.mx> wrote in message
    > I have two domains on my LAN (domainA.local and domainB.local) The LAN are
    > not connected to Internet. I have a HTML Server on the domain A server. I
    > can access the HTML Server from computers joined to domain A using either
    > the IP address or the domain name. However from the computers on domain B,
    > only can access the HTML Server using the IP address, but not with the
    > domain names. How can I acces the HTML server form the computrs on domain
    > using the domain name?

Domain HTML Servers Windows