HTML Server

I have two domains on my LAN (domainA.local and domainB.local) The LAN are
not connected to Internet. I have a HTML Server on the domain A server. I
can access the HTML Server from computers joined to domain A using either
the IP address or the domain name. However from the computers on domain B, I
only can access the HTML Server using the IP address, but not with the
domain names. How can I acces the HTML server form the computrs on domain B
using the domain name?

In news:%23RQzDiRYEHA.2908@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl,
LuisMa <NO_SPAMlefalme@prodigy.net.mx> posted a question
Then Kevin replied below:
> I have two domains on my LAN (domainA.local and domainB.local) The
> LAN are not connected to Internet. I have a HTML Server on the domain
> A server. I can access the HTML Server from computers joined to
> domain A using either the IP address or the domain name. However from
> the computers on domain B, I only can access the HTML Server using
> the IP address, but not with the domain names. How can I acces the
> HTML server form the computrs on domain B using the domain name?

Create a secondary zone of domaina.local on the DNS server for
domainb.local.

--
Best regards,
Kevin D4 Dad Goodknecht Sr. [MVP]

Hi MuisMa,

Try to create a secondary DNS zone of the other domain.

br,
Denis