Dwemer Puzzle Box

Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 20, 2005 3:06:57 AM

So, now I am in front of the small Dwemer Puzzle Box on the shelf, after
several fights but I can't take it with me.
Why not?

pieter
www.borrasart.com

More about : dwemer puzzle box

Anonymous
January 20, 2005 3:06:58 AM

pb wrote:
> So, now I am in front of the small Dwemer Puzzle Box on the shelf, after
> several fights but I can't take it with me.
> Why not?

Do you know how to pick things up?

Are you over-encumbered?
January 20, 2005 4:07:18 AM

"ToolPackinMama" <laura@lauragoodwin.org> schreef in bericht
> pb wrote:
>> So, now I am in front of the small Dwemer Puzzle Box on the shelf, after
>> several fights but I can't take it with me.
>> Why not?
>
> Do you know how to pick things up?

no please explane to me

> Are you over-encumbered?

no I think so

thanks
pieter
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
January 20, 2005 4:07:19 AM

pb wrote:
> "ToolPackinMama" <laura@lauragoodwin.org> schreef in bericht
>
>>pb wrote:
>>
>>>So, now I am in front of the small Dwemer Puzzle Box on the shelf, after
>>>several fights but I can't take it with me.
>>>Why not?
>>
>>Do you know how to pick things up?
>

> no please explane to me

Do you have the manual that came with the game? If so, RTFM.
Anonymous
January 20, 2005 2:18:33 PM

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 00:06:57 +0100, "pb" <arrob747@hotmail.com> wrote:

>So, now I am in front of the small Dwemer Puzzle Box on the shelf, after
>several fights but I can't take it with me.
>Why not?

Have you officially been given the quest? This item can't be taken until
Hasphat Antabolis has asked you to fetch it for him.
January 20, 2005 2:18:34 PM

"Greg Johnson" <greg.gsj@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
> On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 00:06:57 +0100, "pb" <arrob747@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>So, now I am in front of the small Dwemer Puzzle Box on the shelf, after
>>several fights but I can't take it with me.
>>Why not?
>
> Have you officially been given the quest? This item can't be taken until
> Hasphat Antabolis has asked you to fetch it for him.

no, but now I understand, I have to go back to him...

thanks,
pieter
January 20, 2005 3:00:39 PM

> Do you have the manual that came with the game? If so, RTFM.

I found the manual on the net.
thanks,
pieter
!