Dwemer Puzzle Box

So, now I am in front of the small Dwemer Puzzle Box on the shelf, after
several fights but I can't take it with me.
Why not?

pieter
www.borrasart.com
6 answers Last reply
More about dwemer puzzle

    pb wrote:
    > So, now I am in front of the small Dwemer Puzzle Box on the shelf, after
    > several fights but I can't take it with me.
    > Why not?

    Do you know how to pick things up?

    Are you over-encumbered?

    "ToolPackinMama" <laura@lauragoodwin.org> schreef in bericht
    > pb wrote:
    >> So, now I am in front of the small Dwemer Puzzle Box on the shelf, after
    >> several fights but I can't take it with me.
    >> Why not?
    >
    > Do you know how to pick things up?

    no please explane to me

    > Are you over-encumbered?

    no I think so

    thanks
    pieter

    pb wrote:
    > "ToolPackinMama" <laura@lauragoodwin.org> schreef in bericht
    >
    >>pb wrote:
    >>
    >>>So, now I am in front of the small Dwemer Puzzle Box on the shelf, after
    >>>several fights but I can't take it with me.
    >>>Why not?
    >>
    >>Do you know how to pick things up?
    >

    > no please explane to me

    Do you have the manual that came with the game? If so, RTFM.

    On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 00:06:57 +0100, "pb" <arrob747@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >So, now I am in front of the small Dwemer Puzzle Box on the shelf, after
    >several fights but I can't take it with me.
    >Why not?

    Have you officially been given the quest? This item can't be taken until
    Hasphat Antabolis has asked you to fetch it for him.

    "Greg Johnson" <greg.gsj@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
    > On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 00:06:57 +0100, "pb" <arrob747@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >>So, now I am in front of the small Dwemer Puzzle Box on the shelf, after
    >>several fights but I can't take it with me.
    >>Why not?
    >
    > Have you officially been given the quest? This item can't be taken until
    > Hasphat Antabolis has asked you to fetch it for him.

    no, but now I understand, I have to go back to him...

    thanks,
    pieter

    > Do you have the manual that came with the game? If so, RTFM.

    I found the manual on the net.
    thanks,
    pieter

Games Video Games