NewEgg Shipping

korgy

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2007
Hey guys. I had a quick question about your shipping experience from NewEgg.

I am about to buy all the parts for my new gaming rig which includes case, video, mobo, cpu.. just everything.

Do they ship everything in one big box?
or do they ship in seperate boxes at the same time?
or do they ship in seperate boxes at different times?

Thank you in advance!

RCPilot

Champion
They ship in several boxes & from both coasts..... Your case could be shipped from the east (mine usually are from Newegg) & the other parts could be shipped from the west..... It just depends.... Cases are always shipped alone because of the size & weight.... They have warehouses on both coasts.... All packages usually arrive on the same day....

g-paw

Splendid
Jan 31, 2006
Just had a similar purchase from newegg and stuff was shipped from Memphis and New Jersey and it took 2 days to get everything. Everything was shipped on the same day but as noted delivered over 2 days.

g-paw

Splendid
Jan 31, 2006
Was the 2 day shipping selected? Or did you go ups ground 3 day or fed ex etc?

Sorry, didn't mean to imply it was received in 2 days, I had it shipped regular 3 day UPS, ordered it Monday and got one delivery on Thurs and the other on Friday. I suspect the UPS driver didn't realize that there were as many packages as there were and that's why it took the extra day to get the rest of the order.

pchoi04

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2007
I think I actually got 3 boxes (if i remember correctly). Most of my stuff came in one big box, then my case, then my soundcard came seperately. But shipping was pretty quick and I got everything on the same day.

Never been disappointed.

Newf

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2005
The case will come separately in its own original box.
Everything else may be packed in one bigger box if it all comes from one place. In any event each shipping point will peanut pack all small boxes into one larger one.

prov

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2007
I ordered almost a whole new computer from them and I live in NY. I ordered it very late sunday night ( 11:30PM ish). By tuesday, i recieved most of the system(from NJ) but had to wait until friday to assemble it b/c my case didn't arrive from CA until friday. kinda annoyed me having all of the parts except for one. I've had better experiences with shipping from them in the past

Newf

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2005
That's really not much to bitch about. It can easily take a day to process an order. You were on the end of the queue from Sunday. From one end of the nation to another that's not bad. Did you get what you ordered, in new condition, at the price you expected? Just being impatient doesn't mean Newegg did something wrong.

jstep108

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2008
at DT:

HIGHEST PRICES!!?? what?? newegg has some of the lowest or THE lowest prices of any online store, and definitely the best service.

henrytilk

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2008
Hei guys...
Im new here...
The q is will the newegg.com ship to Estonia?
I entered my Zip code and i was able to select the UPS 2ND day and so on things...
Plz reaply to me!
Thank you...
PS: if my account is gone...(didnt validate it) then reply to me at counterstrikesource15@hot.ee or henrytilk@hotmail.com
THANK YOU!