DNS Loopback question

Dear people,

I have a website setup in my IIS6 Win2003 server and externally this works
fine using host headers etc. However, internally is a different matter.

I have 2 web sites - default and our main website , eg blah.

I can update the DNS server with host addresses for the default website but
cannot add a DNS record to access the BLAH website.

Is this because Im using Host Headers on the Blah website for www.blah.co.uk
and www.blah.com - these are just examples - not real!

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Paul

Don't worry chaps, Ive worked it out. I just needed a CNAME alias in my DNS
server.

Thanks
Paul.