The Sunrises, and my character suddenly keels over dead...

Ok, I have Giants II and Wilderness final installed as well as MW,Tri
and BM. And for the very first time ever, have contracted the vampirism
disease. Now, how do I get cured? I don't yet want to play as a
vampire. Will I have to uninstall the mods? It appears one of them
introduces the 'Vampire Ancients', which is what I had a fight with and
got it from.
McG.

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:00:31 GMT, "McGrandpa"
<McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote:

>Ok, I have Giants II and Wilderness final installed as well as MW,Tri
>and BM. And for the very first time ever, have contracted the vampirism
>disease. Now, how do I get cured? I don't yet want to play as a
>vampire. Will I have to uninstall the mods? It appears one of them
>introduces the 'Vampire Ancients', which is what I had a fight with and
>got it from.

Any Cure Common Disease effect should work. There are plenty of potions
and shrines readily available, and I think you have a couple of days to
cure it in before the change.

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 22:22:43 +1100, Greg Johnson <greg.gsj@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:00:31 GMT, "McGrandpa"
><McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Ok, I have Giants II and Wilderness final installed as well as MW,Tri
>>and BM. And for the very first time ever, have contracted the vampirism
>>disease. Now, how do I get cured? I don't yet want to play as a
>>vampire. Will I have to uninstall the mods? It appears one of them
>>introduces the 'Vampire Ancients', which is what I had a fight with and
>>got it from.
>
>Any Cure Common Disease effect should work. There are plenty of potions
>and shrines readily available, and I think you have a couple of days to
>cure it in before the change.

Oh, looking at your subject line, maybe you waited too long. In that
case, I think you need to go to (ROT13'd) gur fuevar bs Zbynt Ony ng Ony
He. Ur'yy tvir lbh n dhrfg gb or pherq.