The Sunrises, and my character suddenly keels over dead...

Ok, I have Giants II and Wilderness final installed as well as MW,Tri
and BM. And for the very first time ever, have contracted the vampirism
disease. Now, how do I get cured? I don't yet want to play as a
vampire. Will I have to uninstall the mods? It appears one of them
introduces the 'Vampire Ancients', which is what I had a fight with and
got it from.
McG.
2 answers Last reply
More about sunrises character suddenly keels dead

    On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:00:31 GMT, "McGrandpa"
    <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote:

    >Ok, I have Giants II and Wilderness final installed as well as MW,Tri
    >and BM. And for the very first time ever, have contracted the vampirism
    >disease. Now, how do I get cured? I don't yet want to play as a
    >vampire. Will I have to uninstall the mods? It appears one of them
    >introduces the 'Vampire Ancients', which is what I had a fight with and
    >got it from.

    Any Cure Common Disease effect should work. There are plenty of potions
    and shrines readily available, and I think you have a couple of days to
    cure it in before the change.

    On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 22:22:43 +1100, Greg Johnson <greg.gsj@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    >On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:00:31 GMT, "McGrandpa"
    ><McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Ok, I have Giants II and Wilderness final installed as well as MW,Tri
    >>and BM. And for the very first time ever, have contracted the vampirism
    >>disease. Now, how do I get cured? I don't yet want to play as a
    >>vampire. Will I have to uninstall the mods? It appears one of them
    >>introduces the 'Vampire Ancients', which is what I had a fight with and
    >>got it from.
    >
    >Any Cure Common Disease effect should work. There are plenty of potions
    >and shrines readily available, and I think you have a couple of days to
    >cure it in before the change.

    Oh, looking at your subject line, maybe you waited too long. In that
    case, I think you need to go to (ROT13'd) gur fuevar bs Zbynt Ony ng Ony
    He. Ur'yy tvir lbh n dhrfg gb or pherq.

Games Video Games