Low cost CD printing ..... which printer is ok?

Dear All, please advise on a printer that is not expensive
and can print on CDs and also be easily refilled when
ink runs out.
Printing quality is not so very important - ie - even 600dpi
should be ok.
thnx!
1 answer Last reply
More about cost printing printer

    While I never been to Malaysia, i'm told that many a happy Australian
    likes to go there just to pickup a printer or scanner. Needless to say
    the canon ip3000/ip4000/ip5000/ip6000/ip8500 should be an option.

    Either that or the Epson r200, though in your neck of the woods it
    might be called the r210 or r220, as well as the r300/310/320 and r800.
    These are not as easy to refill as Canons but there are plenty of 3rd
    party solutions.

    I've only done cd printing on the ip3000... which is like the ip4000
    without a dye based ink. Costs less for black this way, though complex
    CDs have a tendancy of looking almost 3D with black pigment ink on dye
    color. Actually I rather like it once I wraped my head around it.

    baker wrote:
    > Dear All, please advise on a printer that is not expensive
    > and can print on CDs and also be easily refilled when
    > ink runs out.
    > Printing quality is not so very important - ie - even 600dpi
    > should be ok.
    > thnx!

Printers Internet Explorer CD-Rom Peripherals