Can't find server or DNS IE with Default Web Site

Installed fresh WIN SBS 2k3, and just with default web page get above DNS
error. Other websites, like companyweb works fine!

Using regular IE extranet DNS works fine.

In news:10fdksqq5sgtoaa@corp.supernews.com,
Walt Smith <walts@yahoo.com> asked for help and I offered my suggestions
below:
> Installed fresh WIN SBS 2k3, and just with default web page get
> above DNS error. Other websites, like companyweb works fine!
>
> Using regular IE extranet DNS works fine.

Not sure about SBS, but by default IIS is NOT installed in W2k3. Is IIS
installed?

--
Regards,
Ace

so all can benefit.

and confers no rights.

A lifetime commitment for a pig.
--

with server dns works fine, but with workstations dns will not work. If I use
IP address on workstations it will work but not the DNS