Password Synchronization between NT Domain and 2000 AD Dom..

Could someone point me in the right direction as to whether there is a
utility or procedures that I could use to synchronize my NT Domain (approx.
100 user accounts) with my Windows 2000 AD Domain. All users log into the
NT Domain, (Windows 2000 AD Domain has just been installed on the network).
My intent is to migrate all users from the NT Domain over to the 2000 AD
Domain (using ADMT - Microsoft Active Directory Migration Tool), but both
Domains will be in existing for sometimes so users will be actively
accessing both.

What I need is a procedure or utility that will allow me to have a user's
password synchronized on the Windows 2000 AD Domain each time he changes his
password on the NT Domain (which will occur every 45 days).

Any help you can give me with this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
William
1 answer Last reply
More about password synchronization domain 2000

    In news:2lopubFeng83U1@uni-berlin.de,
    William Tyler <wstyler@comcast.net> posted a question
    Then Kevin replied below:
    > Could someone point me in the right direction as to
    > whether there is a utility or procedures that I could use
    > to synchronize my NT Domain (approx. 100 user accounts)
    > with my Windows 2000 AD Domain. All users log into the
    > NT Domain, (Windows 2000 AD Domain has just been
    > installed on the network). My intent is to migrate all
    > users from the NT Domain over to the 2000 AD Domain
    > (using ADMT - Microsoft Active Directory Migration Tool),
    > but both Domains will be in existing for sometimes so
    > users will be actively accessing both.
    >
    > What I need is a procedure or utility that will allow me
    > to have a user's password synchronized on the Windows
    > 2000 AD Domain each time he changes his password on the
    > NT Domain (which will occur every 45 days).
    >
    > Any help you can give me with this will be greatly
    > appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks
    > William

    After you migrate the users, you can just take down the NT4 domain by
    upgrading them to Win2k, then join them as member servers.
    But until then users can access the NT4 resources through the trust you
    already set up.

    --
    Best regards,
    Kevin D4 Dad Goodknecht Sr. [MVP]