DVD R/RW

I have got a DVD R/RW for my computer but since upgrading to Windows XP SP 2
it dose not burn DVD's anymore
2 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    Uninstall, then reinstall your third-party DVD burning program.
    Also, visit the support web site of the author of your DVD program
    and check for the availability of updates.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Ross Milne" wrote:

    | I have got a DVD R/RW for my computer but since upgrading to Windows XP SP 2
    | it dose not burn DVD's anymore

    XP can not burn DVD without a third party application. Which program are you
    using?

    --

    Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
    www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

    "Ross Milne" <Ross Milne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have got a DVD R/RW for my computer but since upgrading to Windows XP SP
    >2
    > it dose not burn DVD's anymore

Microsoft DVD Writers Windows XP