XBOX 360 (PC) WIRELESS CONTROLLER SLOWING DOWN MY INTERNET?

G

i just bought the controller 2 days ago, it works perfectly fine, the only issue is when ever i connect the controller adapter my internet speed slows down extremely to the point it takes up to 3 minutes just to load any website. and as soon as i disconnect the adapter the speed goes back to normal.

i goggled allot and couldn't find any solution to this.
im using Win7 home premium.
i got downloaded the latest drivers for it.
this the joy-pad i bought http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/en_US/pd/productID.216681900/catID.44067000/parentCategoryID.50790900/categoryID.50791100/list.true

i hope anyone can help me :S

G

yeah its wireless and set on channel N, now i cant change it or try to configure it to another channel because im temporarily living in a hotel and using their wifi.

the question would be if its possible to change the controller adapter signal channel instead, if that is the problem.

PS: im on a laptop

fowang

Distinguished
May 30, 2006
change the channel on your wireless router should fix your issue. sounds like your xbox controller is interfering with your wireless signal from your router.

G

like i said in the above post, i can t change the wireles router channel since its not mine.
would it be possible instead to somehow change the xbox controller channel?