How to Clear Lexmark X73?

fred

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.win98.printing,comp.periphs.usb (More info?)

Yep, still banging away on this old box.....

Anyone have an idea on how to clear the "User intervention
required" error without having to re-boot and re-connect the
dang thing? Clearing it on the print queue won't do it.

Thanks, and now it's off to the doughnut shop for some
serious paper reading.

Fred
www.geocities.com/lexmark8792
lexmark8792yourhat@yahoo.com
(please remove your hat before sending)

fred

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.win98.printing,comp.periphs.usb (More info?)

PS - Using Windows 98SE.

"Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message
> Yep, still banging away on this old box.....
>
> Anyone have an idea on how to clear the "User intervention
> required" error without having to re-boot and re-connect
the
> dang thing? Clearing it on the print queue won't do it.
>
> Thanks, and now it's off to the doughnut shop for some
> serious paper reading.
>
> Fred
> www.geocities.com/lexmark8792
> lexmark8792yourhat@yahoo.com
> (please remove your hat before sending)

fred

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.win98.printing,comp.periphs.usb (More info?)

Can anyone out there in internetland give me some idea on
how to clear this problem up without re-booting every time?

Fred

> PS - Using Windows 98SE.
>
> "Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message
> > Yep, still banging away on this old box.....
> >
> > Anyone have an idea on how to clear the "User
intervention
> > required" error without having to re-boot and re-connect
> the
> > dang thing? Clearing it on the print queue won't do it.
> >
> > Thanks, and now it's off to the doughnut shop for some
> > serious paper reading.
> >
> > Fred
> > www.geocities.com/lexmark8792
> > lexmark8792yourhat@yahoo.com
> > (please remove your hat before sending)

fred

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.win98.printing,comp.periphs.usb (More info?)

When I am printing and run out of paper, the printer stops
and beeps. Then after I add paper, and hit the 'resume'
button, it starts to print the next page but then stops
after a few seconds and an error message appears on the
screen (click "close" or "ignore"). I have to hit click
"ignore" to get the printing to resume and complete.

Anyone know how to stop that error message from coming up?