There was this mod I used about a year ago, but with the a HD crash I
lost it and cannot remember the name. It added a secret entrance behind
the rug on the wall in Caius Cosade's house in Balmora. Inside there was
a small jail with a golden saint, then behind another door was a
henchman that would teleport you around but only to locations you have
already visited on foot. Does anyone know what mod this was?

Mob

drybones

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2004

"King Mob" <n0@nobadspam.com> wrote in message
> There was this mod I used about a year ago, but with the a HD crash I lost
> it and cannot remember the name. It added a secret entrance behind the rug
> on the wall in Caius Cosade's house in Balmora. Inside there was a small
> jail with a golden saint, then behind another door was a henchman that
> would teleport you around but only to locations you have already visited
> on foot. Does anyone know what mod this was?
>
> Mob

Try here:
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showforum=12