is sapphire a good company to buy from ?

Badaxe41

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2006
im looking to get a new Sapphire X800GTO but I dont know if Sapphire is a good comapny.. and help ? thakns a lot in advance

Badaxe41

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2006
cool.. thanks for your help.. I always have a hard time deciding what card to get and im tight with my cash so i want the best deals.. appreciate the opinions

pauldh

Illustrious
Hey sweet, Congrats on the X1900GT. No cheap X1800XT's up north?

Sigh, totally OT, but it's looking like another bad year to be a Redskins fan. They were pathetic tonight.

im looking to get a new Sapphire X800GTO but I dont know if Sapphire is a good comapny.. and help ? thakns a lot in advance

Don't mean to be a downer, but I recently bought four Sapphire cards. Since May I have purchased and am currently using Sapphire x1800xt, two 9600xt's (one for my son's friend one for me) and an X800gto. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A SINGLE REBATE ON ANY OF THE FOUR!

All four cards work perfect.

iMatt711

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2006
i dont know about rebates but ive had a radeon 7000 and an x300 both saphires and ive had good experiences with them. however with ati you're always best off buying an ati brand card.

i dont know about rebates but ive had a radeon 7000 and an x300 both saphires and ive had good experiences with them. however with ati you're always best off buying an ati brand card.

Sapphire makes only ATI cards. In the past I don't know what kind of reputation they had, but their recent products I have received have been impressive. Certainly a touch of quality for a reasonable price. If they don't send my rebates I'll get time one day and report them to the BBB.