Thermaltake Armor Case Question

Thermaltake has released a new version of the case with the only difference of adding a 25 cm fan on the side. However the price difference is amazing. With mail-in rebate the original at zip zoom fly is 125.00 the new case is $199.00 Sooo $74.00 for one extra fan? Is it worth it? Also I've checked other sites but even newegg wants like $40 buck to ship it even though its on $179.99 there.
7 answers Last reply
More about thermaltake armor case question
  1. truly, it is worth...what!?!?! 74 bucks....

74 is steep...still it'll drop temps many many degree's. id you dont plan on overclocking like a crazy person the non 25cm fan edition is fine.
  2. That is a lot for the 25cm fan... You can always do what I did and mod the side and add a 120mm fan... pretty easy with a dremel.

3. hey waylander stick another 120 next to the 120 on the panel already that'd be sweet.
  4. Hell no thats not worth it lol, they sell the extra armor door with the 25cm fan seperately for about $40.
  5. to be exact $41.84 US at ncix.com and im sure you can find it even cheaper if you look around! Theres a $30 save right there! :)

Edit: Newegg sells it for $35.
  6. Quote:
    hey waylander stick another 120 next to the 120 on the panel already that'd be sweet.

I thought about it but I don't really need it due to my water cooling, I put that fan over my ram (which is not water cooled) not my cpu.
  7. Quote:
    hey waylander stick another 120 next to the 120 on the panel already that'd be sweet.

I thought about it but I don't really need it due to my water cooling, I put that fan over my ram (which is not water cooled) not my cpu.

that'd be sweet. a RAM block..
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cases Fan Thermaltake Components