Are there quests to Kill these NPC's

Don't usually use ROT13, but really don't want to spoil the outcome of
Mournhold mission.
I siggest copying and pasting the bellow text to here:
http://tools.geht.net/rot13.html

Nsgre xvyyvat Nyznyrkvn, n tubfgyl svther fnvq V zvtug arrq gb xvyy Ivirp.
Vf gurer n zvffvba gb xvyy Ivirp?
Nyfb, V ernyyl jnag gb svaq n zvffvba gb xvyy Xvat Uryfrgu sbe frggvat gubfr
Qnex Oebgureubbq thlf ba zr, vf gurer n zvffvba sbe guvf nyfb?

Okay, no replies.
Forget ROT13 then, simple question:

Is there a quest to kill Vivec and King Helseth?

Henchman:crg wrote:
> Okay, no replies.
> Forget ROT13 then, simple question:
>
> Is there a quest to kill Vivec and King Helseth?

I don't know about Helseth, but as Nerevarine isn't it your task to ride
the land of Dagoth Ur an the fals gods? Since they illegally used the
hart of Lhorkan?? they have mocked the Gods *evil grin* and deserve to
die. But becarefull, even fals gods have there rol to play in this
world, for good or bad.

Chris, almost godlike in the world of Morrowind (with aproval from Azura)

edit: spelling

It might be my duty, but I haven't actually been given the go ahead via a
quest or Azura to actually kill him yet?
What, do I just go in and kill him? Will this cause any problems later?

"Chris van Bladel" <chbEDmicrofixPUNTnl> wrote in message
> Henchman:crg wrote:
>> Okay, no replies.
>> Forget ROT13 then, simple question:
>>
>> Is there a quest to kill Vivec and King Helseth?
>>
> I don't know about Helseth, but as Nerevarine isn't it your task to ride
> the land of Dagoth Ur an the fals gods? Since they illegally used the hart
> of Lhorkan?? they have mocked the Gods *evil grin* and deserve to die. But
> becarefull, even fals gods have there rol to play in this world, for good
> or bad.
>
> Chris, almost godlike in the world of Morrowind (with aproval from Azura)
>
> edit: spelling

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:34:58 +0100, Chris van Bladel
<chbEDmicrofixPUNTnl> wrote:

>I don't know about Helseth, but as Nerevarine isn't it your task to ride
>the land of Dagoth Ur an the fals gods? Since they illegally used the
>hart of Lhorkan?? they have mocked the Gods *evil grin* and deserve to
>die. But becarefull, even fals gods have there rol to play in this
>world, for good or bad.

Oh god another uber-gamer who wants to Soultrap Vivec in the Star of
Azura...

Henchman:crg wrote:

> Don't want to soul trap Vivec, just seeing if there is a mission to kill
> him.

this is Morrowind, not Half-Life2 or Doom3

> Don't want to soul trap Vivec, just seeing if there is a mission to kill
> him.

You should - IIRC he's reusable.

--
John Henry
"The Canadian people seem very friendly. I was happy to see them waving