Do we need to register servers and clients w/ static IPs m..

Sam

Hi,

I noticed that all computers that use DHCP have records in the AD DNS (DDNS)
because DHCP server takes care of this. However, our NAS servers do not have
a record in the DDNS. Do we need to create the necessary A records for these
guys in the DDNS manually? Thanks,

Sam

If your NAS servers are set up with static IPs, which they should, then you
have to manually add them to the DNS zone records.