HP LaserJet 6P

December 29, 2004 11:42:09 AM

I am trying to print to an HP LaserJet 6P from an Hx4700 via WiFi connection
and all I can get out of the output is junk. I have tried various drivers
installed on the iPAQ but no luck, anyone else have any success printing
over WiFi with an HP LaserJet?

More about : laserjet

Anonymous
December 29, 2004 3:14:56 PM

I print to a HP LaserJet 6L, and a HP 7960, with my iPAQ 5555 using the free HP Mobile Printing
solution over my wireless/wired home LAN. Have you tried that?

http://www.hp.com/go/pocketpcprint

In my case the printer is connected and shared on an XP Pro desktop...

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"D-a-n_L" <djlajoie@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:exSEYVc7EHA.3684@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>I am trying to print to an HP LaserJet 6P from an Hx4700 via WiFi connection
> and all I can get out of the output is junk. I have tried various drivers
> installed on the iPAQ but no luck, anyone else have any success printing
> over WiFi with an HP LaserJet?

Anonymous
December 29, 2004 3:14:57 PM

I'll give it a try.